Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The girls from Frozen.(Spoilers & Speculation S4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck, i remember VCRs and Walkmans!

Comment

I remember LDs {Laser Discs} and Vylne Records.

Man I feel old now

Heck I remember when a LAPTOP COMPUTER weighed 10 pounds or more

Now then, regarding the massivie fanfic/circlekjerk as Coco kindly put it. I'm currently regarding the entire frozen storyline as a fanfiction story in video form. I've seen folks on youtube do it with their own Assassin's Creed characters with a very well done short story. So I figure to give it a shot.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yeah it's like Disney is pulling everything out of its butt hole to add characters to OUAT just because they can, what next Goofey and Mickey? only they're real?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Dunno on Mickey or Goofy, I do know they got the hat from Fantasia that Mickey wore as the Sorcerers Apprentice; so whatever that means for the season I dunno. At this moment though like I said before, the producers saw Frozen at the theatres and then went literally up a ladder through each Disney department {products, marketing, legal, etc} Before getting the green light from the very top of the ladder to begin the project.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
            Dunno on Mickey or Goofy, I do know they got the hat from Fantasia that Mickey wore as the Sorcerers Apprentice; so whatever that means for the season I dunno. At this moment though like I said before, the producers saw Frozen at the theatres and then went literally up a ladder through each Disney department {products, marketing, legal, etc} Before getting the green light from the very top of the ladder to begin the project.

Probably makes sense considering how popular that movie was (is) though I have no idea why. Seemed like an ordinary kind of Disney movie

Comment

I remember when the TV had three channels. I used to see Cartoon Network at my grandpa's and be like "woooow..."
              But most importantly, I proudly still use a flip phone.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                I remember when the TV had three channels. I used to see Cartoon Network at my grandpa's and be like "woooow..."
                But most importantly, I proudly still use a flip phone.

I do too and has speakerphone so I sometimes pretend it's Starfleet

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  I do too and has speakerphone so I sometimes pretend it's Starfleet
                  I hope buttons never become extinct.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    I remember LDs {Laser Discs} and Vylne Records.

Man I feel old now

Heck I remember when a LAPTOP COMPUTER weighed 10 pounds or more

Now then, regarding the massivie fanfic/circlekjerk as Coco kindly put it. I'm currently regarding the entire frozen storyline as a fanfiction story in video form. I've seen folks on youtube do it with their own Assassin's Creed characters with a very well done short story. So I figure to give it a shot.
                    *in old grandpa voice* When I was your age I had to navigate a computer solely by DOS prompts alone ya young whippersnapper!!!! We had no Siri, no Pokemon GO crap!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                      *in old grandpa voice* When I was your age I had to navigate a computer solely by DOS prompts alone ya young whippersnapper!!!! We had no Siri, no Pokemon GO crap!!!!

Ah.....DOS.. Don't forget the glory that was CP/M?

Comment

Working...
                      X