Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The girls from Frozen.(Spoilers & Speculation S4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The girls from Frozen.(Spoilers & Speculation S4)

How is it that the girls from Frozen are now going to be on OUAT?

Can someone explain that?

BTW does the outside world know about Storybrooke and what goes on. Would be one of the hardest secrets to keep on Earth...
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Haven't seen the first two episodes yet have ya ? Well; from how I heard it told by the interview with the producers themselves concerning the Frozen characters joining the fourth season; It was stated they had to first go to the 'ladder' of Disney, from the basic fans, all the way to the top of Disney Products and Marketing and whatnot, literally every 'step' of that ladder was met with approval from each department, Once they had that approval of all the departments on the 'ladder' they started on the storyline.

The Producers also said that the Frozen storyline in OUaT is considered to be the "Most expensive fanfic ever." To that extent {bolded part} Anything that happens in OUaT is not offically tied to the film Frozen in any offical manner as Disney is already working on both a Broadway show AND a sequel to the film itself.

Just my two cents

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      Haven't seen the first two episodes yet have ya ? Well; from how I heard it told by the interview with the producers themselves concerning the Frozen characters joining the fourth season; It was stated they had to first go to the 'ladder' of Disney, from the basic fans, all the way to the top of Disney Products and Marketing and whatnot, literally every 'step' of that ladder was met with approval from each department, Once they had that approval of all the departments on the 'ladder' they started on the storyline.

The Producers also said that the Frozen storyline in OUaT is considered to be the "Most expensive fanfic ever." To that extent {bolded part} Anything that happens in OUaT is not offically tied to the film Frozen in any offical manner as Disney is already working on both a Broadway show AND a sequel to the film itself.

Just my two cents

In other words "possibly lame crossover"

Geez corporates are so greedy

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post

Lol. Coco, the whole of OUAT is a crossover. They've used every single other Disney Princess so why not frozen as well?
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          Lol. Coco, the whole of OUAT is a crossover. They've used every single other Disney Princess so why not frozen as well?

I know and I find it a bit annoying......... In season 1 I think we saw Tron posters in a kids room. I'm surprised they haven't appeared in the town....

BTW what's the outside world like? Does anyone know?

Comment

What would be neat is to see CLU 2 or Tron himself in Storybrooke {Alan Bradley maybe ?}

But only places I've seen of the outside world, namuch to speak of

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
              What would be neat is to see CLU 2 or Tron himself in Storybrooke {Alan Bradley maybe ?}

But only places I've seen of the outside world, namuch to speak of

Which makes the show like one big fan fiction / circlejerk.........

So nothing of the outside world matters? And the outside world doesn't know about this weird town?

Comment

Not lame in the least, the actors cast for each part both look {and in the case of Georgina Haig sound} the parts perfectly! They wanted to do a add in, but they wanted to make it as realistic to the timeline of the series as a whole.

The entire curse thing and all that

Comment

So nothing of the outside world matters? And the outside world doesn't know about this weird town?
                  No idea, I know only that the first ep or two had been placed either in Seattle or New York City ? I think so far only Emma Swan knows, but not entirely sure personally {I still have to finish season two and watch season three}

Comment

IIRC with the Pan storyline, it seems that storybrook doesn't exist to the outside world. Its just an 'open spot' of land no one has ever (or will ever) try to claim, off the beaten path so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      IIRC with the Pan storyline, it seems that storybrook doesn't exist to the outside world. Its just an 'open spot' of land no one has ever (or will ever) try to claim, off the beaten path so to speak.
                      Wow!!!!!!! Wouldn't that seem weird to people?

Comment

Well; its so far off the beaten path its like Four Corners in the southwest; pretty much in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

Here's a better question: how come DVR is the most important thing in the world?
                          Poor Snow.
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Dvr????????????

Comment

Dvr????????????
                              It's that thing in TV nowadays that let's you select recent programmes and replay them.
                              Wow. I feel old.
                              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                              X