• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyin' On A Prayer (404)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    DYIN' ON A PRAYER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 404
    Nick and Hank are called to an unusual crime scene with a victim who appears to have died from clay-induced asphyxiation. At the Spice Shop, Elizabeth makes a major breakthrough with regards to restoring Nick's powers, while Monroe and Rosalee experience cultural backlash as a result of their inter-Wesen marriage. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 November 2014, 12:11 PM.

Ya, really looks like I'm not alone ... What did I say? Never mess with a Golem, NEVER! EVER!

Grimm drops again and got an audience of about 5 million with a 1.2 (0.1 less than last week. 0.4 less than the premiere). But I'm sure that's only a slip in the numbers ... *attention! Irony!*

TVLine

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Really liked the creepy crying wall effects, that scene with Adalind was really like something out of a nightmare. Although I still can't really say I care about what is going on with her.

Of course it had to be down to Juliette to be the final piece to get Nick his Grimm powers back. Given how she feels about him getting his powers back will make it interesting. Seems they are fated never to live happily ever after.

The fact that Nick is still investigating incidents involving Wesen and using the knowledge he has gained to good effect has kept me watching. I'm glad we are still getting the Wesen of the week stories. Trubel is used well, she helps but Nick and Hank hold their own pretty well and the three of them worked really well together on the Golem case I thought.

Comment

Well, it was just a matter of time...I am glad they didn´t try to speak Czech

Grimm-less Nick works surprisingly well here, he is still a cop, which helps. That said, I hope he will get his powers back as soon as possible.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
        X