• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Fight (403)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    THE LAST FIGHT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 403
    After Nick has a bizarre, unsettling vision, he and Hank find themselves on a case that takes them into the world of boxing. Trubel finds herself under the watchful eye of Agent Chavez before jumping into the ring to help with Nick's investigation. Meanwhile, Monroe and Rosalee get some unexpected help in figuring out a way to restore Nick's Grimm abilities. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 October 2014, 09:38 PM.

Unfortunately Grimm regained some viewers from last week (really guys? How we are going to send a message when you are cheating? TURN OFF NEXT WEEK!):

1.3 with 4.94 million viewers (18-49)

SpoilerTV

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Quotes:

Nick: "so basically I'm a freak?"

Doctor to Nick: "can you see things others can't?"
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

so anyone has an idea to which group the FBI agent pertains? don't think to the royal camp, but can't really see her as part of the resistence. any proposals?
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

I am wondering how long Sean can withhold the information about who has his baby daughter from his own mother. And then I would like Sean's mother to look for the baby, find its wherabouts and finally confront Kelly. That could turn interesting.
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            Unfortunately Grimm regained some viewers from last week (really guys? How we are going to send a message when you are cheating? TURN OFF NEXT WEEK!):

1.3 with 4.94 million viewers (18-49)

SpoilerTV
            Au contraire, it looks like you're in the minority here. I wasn't too happy with Blond Ambition, but I didn't go into Season 4 having already decided that it was going to be bad before I had even seen one episode.

I don't know why you hate Trubel so much either. You've called her a Mary Sue but she's been shown to be very fallible. Perhaps because you've convinced yourself that she's being groomed to replace Nick, which is patently absurd. Trubel's not ready to take over as Portland's #1 Grimm1. It's pretty clear at this point that Nick's going to get his powers back2. It's as if you've imagined the worst possible thing the writers could do, then pretended it's already happened.

So the writers upset the applecart a little, so what? Have a little patience before crying havoc. If they'd kept things exactly the way they were in Season 1, by this point the show would be more stagnant than Adalind's cell.

What I'm getting at is that, so far, I haven't seen a single reason why I would stop watching.

1: Keep Portland Grimm.
            2: That was me saying I told you so.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
              Au contraire, it looks like you're in the minority here. I wasn't too happy with Blond Ambition, but I didn't go into Season 4 having already decided that it was going to be bad before I had even seen one episode.
              As far as I know Grimm has lost around half of its audience since 3.01. Doesn't look like I'm a minority to me ...

I don't know why you hate Trubel so much either. You've called her a Mary Sue but she's been shown to be very fallible. Perhaps because you've convinced yourself that she's being groomed to replace Nick, which is patently absurd. Trubel's not ready to take over as Portland's #1 Grimm1. It's pretty clear at this point that Nick's going to get his powers back2. It's as if you've imagined the worst possible thing the writers could do, then pretended it's already happened.
              I still call her a Mary Sue because she IS a Mary Sue - or a female Wesley Crusher if that is suiting you better.
              Why? MAYBE I would have accepted her as a reliable character if they haven't introduced her as a massmurderer on a rampage with a mental disorder, only to turn her within a splitsecond into the most perfect Grimm, completely healthy and much more ferocious as Nick or Kelly or Marie or whatever-other-Grimm-they-could-EVER-put-on-this-show else. And out of the blue everyone's falling for her, Monroe, Rosalee, even Juliette (who at least was able to complain for felt 2 minutes), Hank and Wu are her biggest fanbois and everyone is SOOOOO in love with her. She can better fight, she's better in the investigations, she's better in solving the problems (as in make a short and quick cut and kill every bad boy she can find). Even her failures are epic (as far as I know, I've done the mistake watching 4.01, I'm seriously over this Supergirl and I don't want to watch ANY episode Trubel is in).
              Besides ... from 10 Grimmsters I know 1 Grimmster likes (loves) Trubel, the majority is gritting their teeth but keeps quiet or comments (aka complaints) on other sites. I want this massmurderer-Supergirlie shredded into pieces they can throw then into the next volcano, maybe Vulcanaris can feast on the rest and we will be free from her forever! But my problems didn't start with Trubel, I've issues with the show since 3.02 and stopped watching after 3.15 for the first time before I did the mistake watching (except 3.16) the rest of season 3 during the hiatus.

So the writers upset the applecart a little, so what? Have a little patience before crying havoc. If they'd kept things exactly the way they were in Season 1, by this point the show would be more stagnant than Adalind's cell.
              A little? They've turned one of the best shows I've ever seen on TV into a mess! There's not one character anymore with more than 1 dimension, everything has to be as gross and dump as possible, everything is punching you straight into the face. There are no clues, no love nothing anymore. It's not about season 1, it's about character-development. Right now EVERY SINGLE of the main-characters is suffering a huge degeneration instead of grow. They pulled the plug after the first 10 minutes in 3.02 and never got on their feet again.

What I'm getting at is that, so far, I haven't seen a single reason why I would stop watching.
              Then enjoy as long as you can. My bet is still on cancellation after season 4. And watching the ratings and knowing NBC ... ya, I think I'm on the safe side so far - unless the writers develop the writing talent the old writers-team had. And that I doubt pretty much.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
              X