• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Octopus Head (402)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    OCTOPUS HEAD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 402
    As Nick and Hank turn their attention to a string of attacks where victims are left without their memories, Nick weighs whether or not he should regain his Grimm abilities. Trubel joins the investigation and puts herself in harms way. In Vienna, Adalind is being held captive and learns that she is more connected than ever to Nick. Meanwhile, Captain Renard continues to fight for his life as a mysterious visitor arrives to help him. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 October 2014, 09:01 PM.

That's going south fast !

Early ratings show that only 4.55 million watched last night. That's a 1.1.
    Halloween might have had an effect but I still guess, even without the parties the numbers will stay below 5 million from now on. Question is, when another million viewers has enough and doesn't turn in anymore. Looks like that's the plan for now ...

SpoilerTV

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I'm optimistic about this actually. The Nick-Adalind Transatlantic Migraine* suggests to me that Nick's not going to have any choice but to undo what she did, thus restoring his powers. Nick losing his powers doesn't really bother me as long as he regains them fairly quickly.

It seems to me that the only reason to have a problem with them not giving his powers back in the first two episodes is if you strongly disagree with them taking his powers in the first place, and I just don't see that as a bad storyline. Nick takes Adalind's power, she takes his. There's a symmetry to it. Adalind regained her power, it stands to reason that Nick will regain his too. I just hope she stops constantly messing with Team Nick after this, because that has gotten tiresome. Somebody needs to teach her about variety being the spice of life.

It's also nice to see Wu finally getting a clue.

* Teehee!

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

This is starting out great. Wu finally wants some answers and we already see signs that this not being a Grimm thing is not going to work out for Nick. Still its all a little too messy for the Season to be as good as before. Nick without his Powers is just not the same and it bothers me that I just cant understand how the spell is called except "Zwillingsschwester".

Also I have the bad feeling we are soon going to be introduced to a new Character that is going to mess things up even more. That scene with Adalind and the stranger on the other side of the Wall.

Adalind: "My Name is Adalind, what is yours?"
        Stranger: "Its mine to know and yours to find out, teeheehee"

Its the Grimm Stories after all, so here comes Rumplestilzchen. Yipeee!
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

So the mystery woman was the Captain's mother. I knew he wasn't going to die, but it was a rather icky way to save him (not partial to snakes!).

I'm getting rather tired of Trubel. She doesn't appear to have any common sense, and at the rate she's going, she just may get either Nick or Hank into deep trouble or worse, hurt. I just want Nick back as our Grimm.

Speaking of which.....Juliette going behind Nick's back and asking Monroe and Rosalee not to look for finding a cure, apparently not taking into consideration Nick's opinion on the subject. I know Nick is feeling a little ambivalent about whether to stay "normal" or try to become a Grimm again. But it's his decision to make.

Comment

Best episode quote:

Sean Renard: Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin, this is Elizabeth LaSalle. My mother.
            Hank Griffin: [surprised] Oh.
            Nick Burkhardt: Hi.
            Sean Renard: ...She's had a little work done.
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

wondering if they will ever explain how it comes that Sean's mother looks so young
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                wondering if they will ever explain how it comes that Sean's mother looks so young
                Must be the season powers of the witch Hexenbiest.

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                  Must be the season powers of the witch Hexenbiest.
                  I am not sure. Cathrine Schade did not look that young compared to Adalind .....
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

It could be a potion rather than an inherent power. Maybe Catherine Schade chose not to draw unnecessary attention to herself via unnatural youth.

Comment

Working...
                    X