• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks For the Memories (401)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 401
    After the events at Monroe and Rosalee’s wedding, Nick is faced with losing his identity as a Grimm. Hank and Juliette join Nick as they try to figure out how to deal with Trubel as she faces the consequences of a heinous murder she committed, and a new threat arrives in Portland to steal the memories of its victims, leaving them in a state of dementia. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 October 2014, 08:53 PM.

My thoughts about this:

Review

EDIT:
    Looks like the audience is one mind with me ... upps!
    Grimm starts low, only 5.27 million viewers *ouch!*

SpoilerTV
    Last edited by Hyndara71; 25 October 2014, 07:20 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I haven't watched this episode yet, and I'm debating if I'm going to because of how much I hated the finale. Is it worth watching?
      sigpic

Comment

I think it was definitely worth watching, but I didn't hate the season 3 finale as a lot of people seemed to.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

The whole atmosphere of the show has changed for me. I found myself constantly wishing for the old dynamic between Nick as the Grimm and everyone to return as I watched this season opener. If Nick doesn't get his powers back in the next couple of episodes then I'm sure to stop watching.

Nick as the Grimm is the central driving force of this show, now this has transferred to a poor shadow of what Nick offered as the Grimm in the form of Trubel. She is good in the role as Nick's 'apprentice' and that's what I would hope things would return to. Nick can't keep getting Trubel to check out every one of his suspects that may or may not be Wesen, that's ridiculous, and you just know she is always going to do her own thing in the end anyway and cause more trouble than help down the road! This state of affairs had better not go on for as long as the tiresome Adalind arc has been going on!

That woman watching Renard die I hope is there to bring him back in some way. The loss of his character would be an unfortunate thing for the show. He's a great character in that you really didn't know what his true motives were behind his actions. I liked that mystery.

Is it just me but does Trubel remind anyone else of Faith in Buffy the Vampire Slayer? The same scenario of, this town ain't big enough for two 'Slayers' or Grimms!

Comment

I wasn't going to watch this, but then I decided to give it a shot in case they decided to reverse course and give Nick his powers back immediately. They skirted the issue a little by basically making this episode a continuation of the finale, so everything is still happening pretty quick and seems that there might be a chance his powers are just temporarily suppressed. I too am only going to give them a few episodes to get Nick his powers back. It is still up in the air, but they have definitely set this up to be a season long arc and I am not at all interested in that. At first I thought it might be temporary and it still may be, but the fact that he a Juliet started discussing that their lives might be better if he wasn't a Grimm made me think this could be drama they think is worth exploring; it isn't. I think we are once again witnessing a series that has a serial feel, but the creators of the show have no overall plan, or their plan is "Here is a beginning. Here is an ending. And now we just have to throw whatever we can come up with into the middle." Anyway, I figure about four maybe five episodes and if they are still this bad I have plenty of other things to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
              The whole atmosphere of the show has changed for me. I found myself constantly wishing for the old dynamic between Nick as the Grimm and everyone to return as I watched this season opener. If Nick doesn't get his powers back in the next couple of episodes then I'm sure to stop watching.

Nick as the Grimm is the central driving force of this show, now this has transferred to a poor shadow of what Nick offered as the Grimm in the form of Trubel. She is good in the role as Nick's 'apprentice' and that's what I would hope things would return to. Nick can't keep getting Trubel to check out every one of his suspects that may or may not be Wesen, that's ridiculous, and you just know she is always going to do her own thing in the end anyway and cause more trouble than help down the road! This state of affairs had better not go on for as long as the tiresome Adalind arc has been going on!

That woman watching Renard die I hope is there to bring him back in some way. The loss of his character would be an unfortunate thing for the show. He's a great character in that you really didn't know what his true motives were behind his actions. I liked that mystery.

Is it just me but does Trubel remind anyone else of Faith in Buffy the Vampire Slayer? The same scenario of, this town ain't big enough for two 'Slayers' or Grimms!
              Agreed
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X