Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Harrison Wells discussion (US Airing Schedule)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    This, I don't think it's coincidence the two actors cast look like they could play Father and Son elsewhere, my theory is he is Barry, who used his speed to somehow come back in time to protect/create his alter-ego, in effect setting up a causeality time travel paradox.
    While i think it'd be cool if it was a closed-loop-he-is-barry thing, I feel like when he's alone he still sometimes seems lost, and we've seen the future shift and change in front of him, so I don't know that he *is* barry, or if he is it's like he's from an alternate future and is trying to shift things towards either that same future or a better future, ala Continuum or The Valeyard on Dr Who.

Comment

So Wells has a futuristic computer that not only has a database of future events, it can sense changes in the timeline based on current events.

Also, Wells refers to Barry as the Subject (not a good sign) and said something to the effect of "unfortunately he keeps helping people" which is also not a good sign.

Also, he is interested in how Blackout stole\removed Barry's powers.

Looking more and more like he is a bad guy from the future, Zoom? Still not sure about that one as Zoom is usually a little crazier from my limited knowledge.
      sigpic

Comment

Or he knows who zoom is and figures if black out can remove barry's power, maybe he could do the same for zoom.

Comment

Well this took a slightly unexpected turn. So Harrison Wells is a speedster, has a yellow suite and is leading us to believe he is Professor Zoom.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            During the epsiode before the break The Reverse Flash killed all but Eddie, so maybe he is Eddie from the future and Wells is another reverse flash that is more of an anti-hero and not a villain.

Comment

Working...
            X