• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Brave and the Bold (308)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 308
    The hunt for a boomerang-wielding assassin leads Arrow’s team to A.R.G.U.S., and the Flash and his team show up in Starling to offer their help. Oliver and Barry clash over their methods, and in the past Waller orders Oliver to extract information from a prisoner.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 December 2014, 09:34 PM.

Surprised i am the first comment!

I loved the ep. More so than i did the 1st of the two-parter.
    Cisco's comedic aspects is getting on my nerves somewhat, and what IS it with him wanting to name damn near everything? Though i DID like him at the end, when he made those things for the arrow.
    The fight scenes were good, though you would have thought those guards at argus would have known better than to just 'stand there in the open'.

Comment

Well I watched this one and I can't use the word love, but I thought it was pretty good. There are aspects of it I loved. I loved the humor. I loved that they did it. I loved that part of it dealt with how much darker one show seems than the other and that it partly has to do with one character being darker than the other. I didn't love their reason for coming to Starling City. It seemed way too forced after just seeing The Flash episode. And in both this episode and The Flash episode I came to like Oliver a little less, but the best moment in either episode was when Oliver pointed out his emotional issues.

Comment

I did really enjoy this episode, overall I thought the cross over event was a success which hopefully will help boost ratings a bit for both shows as well (who knows). I'm hoping this becomes an annual event, but I do wish in the future the 2 separate episodes would truly work together as a 2 parter and not loosely linked episodes.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          I did really enjoy this episode, overall I thought the cross over event was a success which hopefully will help boost ratings a bit for both shows as well (who knows). I'm hoping this becomes an annual event, but I do wish in the future the 2 separate episodes would truly work together as a 2 parter and not loosely linked episodes.
          Agreed, I hope this is an annual event even if it's not a two-parter.

I like that Ollie's approach differs from The Flash, but barry was right, that The Arrow is a douche, but that Oliver Queen could inspire people. But I just don't think he has the energy to channel in that direction.

He just seems worned out of his role.

Comment

Who, queen?

Comment

Working...
            X