• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty (306)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    GUILTY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 306
    A series of gang-related murders points Oliver to a serial killer with a personal grudge, and Laurel's friend Ted Grant becomes his lead suspect. Meanwhile Roy confides in Felicity about his dreams, and in the past Oliver is tasked with finding information being sent through Hong Kong by China White.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 November 2014, 09:31 PM.

Stephen Amell (Arrow) on the Arrow After Show

Loved the boxing glove arrow. I don't really care for Roy all that much but he has gotten better for me in this episode. I think this was worse episode of the series but I still liked the episode.

The main problem I had with this episode was the cheats or misdirections in who killed Sara. First Roy's memories of Sara's death were exactly like what really happen. If he didn't kill her why did he hear and see everything that happen in his memory. The second thing I didn't like was that Felicity confirm that the arrows were thrown and that there was DNA evidence linking Roy to Sara's death. If Roy didn't kill her how is that even possible? They added these giant plot holes that brought the episode down for me.

Comment

She said the DNA results were inconclusive and Roy wasn't the only person to get mirakuru.

Or it could have been staged that way to cause suspicion that could break up the team. It would require someone with a lot of knowledge of them, but that's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
        The main problem I had with this episode was the cheats or misdirections in who killed Sara. First Roy's memories of Sara's death were exactly like what really happen. If he didn't kill her why did he hear and see everything that happen in his memory. The second thing I didn't like was that Felicity confirm that the arrows were thrown and that there was DNA evidence linking Roy to Sara's death. If Roy didn't kill her how is that even possible? They added these giant plot holes that brought the episode down for me.
        This didn't shock me too much or bother me.

1) DNA - came back inconclusive, so really nothing there.

2) His memories - Roy's subconscious mind was trying to make sense of a murder he committed under the influence of the mirakuru. No doubt Roy overheard and\or was involved in the investigation in Sara's death. So his mind using the details he heard and filling in the rest doesn't upset things too much.

I like the direction that they are going with Laurel. The show might have been better if Sara never existed and somehow they merged those character paths from the beginning.
        sigpic

Comment

Honestly it was obvious from the start that Roy didn't kill Sara. It is an obvious tv cliche. Isnt the Cupid character suppose to have super strength? My knowledge of DC is limited
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Honestly it was obvious from the start that Roy didn't kill Sara. It is an obvious tv cliche. Isnt the Cupid character suppose to have super strength? My knowledge of DC is limited
            Nah, she's basically a Green Arrow groupie who is more than a bit nuts.

Comment

I didn't think that Roy would end up being the killer (especially since they really made it seem like he was in the promo), so I wasn't surprised or bothered when he turned out not to be. Not overly fond of the "who killed Sara?" mystery though, so I hope it's not dragged out the entire season.

I liked Laurel in episode, I wish Sara was still alive though, since I really liked the character and the way the actress played her. I wasn't surprised that they killed her (the death of a loved one seems to be the show's go to motivation for a lot of its characters becoming heroes or villains lol); I was expecting it, but I wish they'd done something else with Sara and found another way to motivate Laurel into becoming the Black Canary.
              sigpic

Comment

I loved this weeks ep, but hated that oli once again was hypocritical, telling Laurel to stay away from boxer dude, cause of his checkered past where he "killed a guy", while he himself has killed dozens during the first season...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  I loved this weeks ep, but hated that oli once again was hypocritical, telling Laurel to stay away from boxer dude, cause of his checkered past where he "killed a guy", while he himself has killed dozens during the first season...
                  It's not being hypocritical. Ollie is looking out for her safety. Whereas in the first season he just wanted to pursue his mission. He has evolved into being a true hero. Yes, he has blood on his hands, but he sees how wrong that path is.

Laurel is going down that path, she wants to kill. And if the boxer guy was a killer, then it would only reinforce Laurel into the belief that killing is okay.

I truly hope they treat the first person she kills (if she kills) well otherwise they could have another Huntress. Someone that was very hard to rally behind.

Comment

Working...
                  X