Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak (305)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak (305)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    THE SECRET ORIGIN OF FELICITY SMOAK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 305
    When a hacker brings the city to its knees with a series of cyber attacks, Felicity suspects that someone from her past may be involved. Meanwhile her mother pays Felicity a surprise visit.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 November 2014, 09:14 PM.

This episode was so good. Just loved everything about it. And what a shocking ending. I think Roy still has some that super drug in his system but I also think he is under someone's control. The drug would give him the strength to throw those arrows but it wouldn't make him want to kill Sara out of the blue.

Comment

Yeah, Sara wouldn't have been an easy person to track down and\or kill.
      sigpic

Comment

I loved the fight montage bit, leading into Felicity's exercise tape. "How do normal people spend their morning?"

The end was a shock indeed. If Roy is a weapon there's certainly someone aiming him, and they may end up experiencing a catastrophic backfire.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
          This episode was so good. Just loved everything about it. And what a shocking ending.
          Shocking ending indeed. But i felt this episode was rather poor myself. But then i do so hate 'social justice' focused shows, even if that "social justice" was in the form of the eps baddie as well as Felicities backround..

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
          I think Roy still has some that super drug in his system but I also think he is under someone's control. The drug would give him the strength to throw those arrows but it wouldn't make him want to kill Sara out of the blue.
          I am leaning to he is under some control, or was being 'sent' the vision in dream (like say a telepath could do) more so than him still being under the mirakru effects.

Comment

Working...
          X