• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penguin's Umbrella (107)

Visit the Episode GuideGOTHAM - SEASON ONE
    PENGUIN'S UMBRELLA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 107
    The forces of Gotham's two largest crime families go up against each other after Fish Mooney learns of Cobblepot's true fate, while Falcone sends a hit-man to eliminate Gordon -- in the middle of the police precinct.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 December 2014, 09:09 PM.

Best episode of the season so far. There wasn't much I didn't like. I guess the only thing that I didn't like was Gordon going to Bruce yet again. Just give Bruce a badge and a gun and bring him on the street with you Gordon.

The one guy that looks like lord voldemort was also on flash. Here he is nothing like his comic book character or how he is shown in the batman video game. This could be before he went insane though. I liked him in this episode even though he was different from what I'm use to.

Penguin and Falcone at the end was the best part and we see why the episode is called Penguin's Umbrella.

Comment

Who would have thought that Oswald Cobblepot would have been the breakout character of this show? He is brilliant! Another great episode that demonstrates Penguin's cunning!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X