Post Spirit of the Goat (106)

Visit the Episode GuideGOTHAM - SEASON ONE
    SPIRIT OF THE GOAT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 106
    A killer begins targeting the children of Gotham's elite, dredging up memories of an old case for Bullock. Gordon is publicly accused of murder.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; December 16th, 2014 at 08:37 PM.

Default Re: Spirit of the Goat (106)

This was up and down episode for me. At times I hated it and at times liked it. I'm not sure how I feel about it overall.

The one thing I think is dumb was the idea that anyone would allow that lady detective to go after Gordon for killing penguin. Even in a non corrupt city I couldn't see that happening and this is Gotham.

I did like seeing Bullock play the good cop. I guess Gotham changed him into the man we see today.

Overall I don't think the show is working in its current format. I think they should have made Penguin the main character. He is the most interesting person on the show.

I also like the stuff with Riddler. I'm really sure why but I liked it.

Did anyone else notice the line that Harvey's partner said? He said that Harvey feels he's a "White Knight" so I wonder if he changes his last name to "Dent" or maybe that's his mom's last name
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together

I think there is zero chance of that unless they make some major changes which I guess they could do. Usually the Dent from the comics is the best friend of Bruce Wayne before become Two Face. Dent is one of the few characters that they can introduce at Bruce's age and still be consistent with the comics.

I also don't think they would combine two characters like that. It would be like turning the guy playing riddler into the future joker. There is nothing wrong with that in of itself but it would so much backlash.

I agree just an odd choice of words for Harvey's former partner to say
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together

The Beach of naked Sebeceans and margarita shooter

I think it has a lot to do with the popularity of the Dark KNight movies and how that movie created the term white knight for Two Face. Its just so easy to make the connection
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

Overall this show has still been my surprise good show for the season. I hope it continues to keep it interesting. This week I started to find Nygma really interesting.
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

I wonder if they can really arrest someone when they can't produce a dead body.

Chief Master Sergeant

im pretty sure people have been arrested and imprisoned for the wrong murder also a few times.... which this would have counted as on two fronts, one being if somehow he was actually killed by someone else after wards, and two in that he was basically nonlethally dissapeared to get him away from danger in the city by Gordon as an act of compassion