How the Doctor could find and save Gallifrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the Doctor could find and save Gallifrey

If Clara hadn't been needlessly enigmatic about the recent trip to Gallifrey, the Doctor could've planted some kind of homing device into the barn(that we knew survived during the War) so that he could locate the specific pocket universe where it is now.
    The Doctor could then return Gallifrey to the main universe, but one second out of sync, so it'd be hidden from the Daleks.
    Voila!
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

If all it takes to get there is to turn the safeguards off.. Then he could go to Gallifrey any time he wants..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      If all it takes to get there is to turn the safeguards off.. Then he could go to Gallifrey any time he wants..
      I think he can only go to past Gallifrey. Not that it makes that much sense anyway.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Nothing in the current series makes sense under scrutiny
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Nothing in the current series makes sense under scrutiny
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            I think he can only go to past Gallifrey. Not that it makes that much sense anyway.
            Go to past Gallifrey, drop a homing beacon with instructions not to activate it until a certain date (so the previous Doctors don't find it ) and then wait for the signal in the present

Or replace the homing beacon with a bubble universe extraction device and Gallifrey can restore itself

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
              Or replace the homing beacon with a bubble universe extraction device and Gallifrey can restore itself
              *Puts on my inventing cap*

*Invents device*
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X