X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Jeeves (1006)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Dean is surprised when he checks Bobby‘s cell phone and hears a message that says Bobby or his next of kin have been named as a beneficiary in an heiress‘ will. Hoping that means extra money, Dean talks Sam into hitting the road to claim their fortune. However, what they encounter at the house is far from a treasure chest."
    Original Air Date: 11/18/2014
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 31 October 2014, 03:12 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Might have to watch this again. I don't think I got it.

So a shape shifter is kept in the attic. Bobby kills it father. When the mother dies the shape shifter leaves the attic and kills people in a clue like fashion.

I don't know why it was killing people or why the boys were left a key. I might have fell asleep during it.

Comment

I'm confused. Wasn't that key left for Bobby? The Winchesters (Dean more than Sam I think) may have thought there was cash involved here and went as Bobby's 'surrogate sons'. When the "maid" answered the door and learned Bobby was dead, I thought she looked more upset than one would first expect. Now I know why.

I totally expected Sam to question Dean's killing of that demon. Sure enough, he confronted Dean in the car.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
        I totally expected Sam to question Dean's killing of that demon. Sure enough, he confronted Dean in the car.
        Monster, not demon

The Key was left for Bobby since Bunny had him promise to take care of the shifter if anything ever happened to Bunny. Though when Bunny died, the butler allowed her to be free so long as she was disguised as a maid. But when she scared the other thieving maid to death she decided to attack the people who were responsible for her and her father's fate (plus anyone that got in the way).

Comment

Working...
        X