X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fan Fiction (1005)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "When Sam and Dean investigate the disappearance of a teacher, they are stunned to see the school is putting on a musical based on their lives. Familiar faces abound in this milestone episode."
    Original Air Date: 11/11/2014
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 24 October 2014, 04:01 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

That was surprisingly better than I was expecting.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

The whole Adam thing is just funny. His brothers are friends with Angels & the head Angel in charge & every now & then at least Dean is on good terms with the King Of Hell & not once have they asked 2 see if they can save Adam somehow

Comment

Really liked that episode I would imagine this season they try to save Adam. Also was cool to see Carver/chuck again
        Last edited by Jeffer; 14 November 2014, 05:07 AM.
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

I watch show more out of habit than actually liking it. This was one the best episodes of the series. Loved that they brought up Adam and that Chuck showed up.

Comment

When the episode started, and I heard the singing, I thought I was really going to hate it, but I ended up really liking the episode; I thought it was fun and, at times, really funny.
            sigpic

Comment

I was ready to cringe at the whole idea of singing in Supernatural, but I too was surprised by the fact that it was actually quite well done. Loved the homage to some great shows in the opening titles!

Comment

Perfect homage to 200 episodes of Supernatural had the same vibe as Buffy's Once More With Feeling

lol at the die hard reference and the shipper (slash?) names
                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 18 November 2014, 10:49 PM.
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

I'm going to be the downer here but somehow I felt the episode, which was a big nod to the fans, fell a bit flat. The only part that really made me laugh was the when the girl was confronted with what really happened since Swan Song, and she dubbed the plot lines as terrible fan fiction. I soooo agree

The part about Adam raises a real good question: it's supposed to be a show about family. Is Adam not a real part of that?
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                    The part about Adam raises a real good question: it's supposed to be a show about family. Is Adam not a real part of that?
                    Just ask Richie and Joanie about Chuck... Or Paul and Jamie about Selby...
                    (Ok, Selby wasn't family)

I thought it was ultimately a pretty good story, and nice homage to the series... They certainly opened the doors to pushing the genres and whilst they'll probably never be as inventive as Buffy, they certainly give it a try.

My only miffy point was that the "bad guy" (gal) ultimately gets no real depth in terms of actor performance, because clearly they weren't what the story was actually about.
                    Last edited by cosmichobo; 23 November 2014, 11:34 AM.
                    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                    and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      I'm going to be the downer here but somehow I felt the episode, which was a big nod to the fans, fell a bit flat. The only part that really made me laugh was the when the girl was confronted with what really happened since Swan Song, and she dubbed the plot lines as terrible fan fiction. I soooo agree

Well, they never truly met Adam before the Angels dug him out and gave him a deal. Dead and Sam first met a shifter. Only during season 5 did we get Adam back from the dead and taken by Michael.

It does seem like BS, but Dead never went to save Sam. Castiel did it on his own and he said "do you know how many angels I lost to save Sam?" to Dean.

Going to The Pit is not an easy snap of the finger. It is truly meant to be a prison to keep Lucifer locked up. Only Death was truly able to enter it at will with no mention of a cost Death had to pay. Though Sam and Dead could no longer ask him for a favor.

Comment

Working...
                      X