X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paper Moon (1004)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "A recent string of werewolf attacks points to a surprising culprit - Kate,the werewolf Sam and Dean let live."
    Original Air Date: 10/28/2014
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 13 October 2014, 02:40 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

This was just a so so episode for me. We get confirmation the mark of cain is still on Dean. You know the story wasn't all that bad it was just so season 1 been there done that. I guess my biggest problem is just how fast Dean bounced back. I guess that is how the show is.

Comment

It was good, although I kept wondering why they didn't suggest that Kate went to that Werewolf pack Garth is in. She wouldn't be alone anymore and she'd have a family.

Comment

The Sam-Dean conversations were more interesting to me than the werewolf storyline. Although Kate saving her sister by "turning" her as it were kinda parallels to a certain extent Sam and Dean. She did what she thought was right to save her sister; both Sam and Dean have done things to save the other that both thought were the right thing at the time.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
          The Sam-Dean conversations were more interesting to me than the werewolf storyline. Although Kate saving her sister by "turning" her as it were kinda parallels to a certain extent Sam and Dean. She did what she thought was right to save her sister; both Sam and Dean have done things to save the other that both thought were the right thing at the time.
          It was the opposite for me: I'm a bit tired of their issues and their conversations. I guess I'm too old for the emo stuff. I think Dean didn't bounce back at all: there is a part of him that's still too reckless and he's not capable of feeling empathy. Kate's story mirrored the brothers' story: going too far to save someone that might be too far gone. A cautionary tale of sorts. And yeah, I kept wondering why didn't they suggested she got in touch with Garth. it was a 6 out of 10 for me.
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I will repeat what others have stated, why was there no reference to Garth's pack? They have a healthy balance and could be a real help to Kate.

It just seemed like the writer lost track of the show's history. Plus, how many of these stories that run parallel to the brother's own actions will occur before they actually learn anything?

Comment

Working...
            X