X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reichenbach (1002)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Crowley notices Dean is becoming more and more aggressive. Dean tells him that‘s the side effect of being a demon, but Crowley knows it‘s something more - the Mark of Cain needs to be fed. Meanwhile, Sam is captured by Cole, an angry man who blames Dean for his father‘s death years ago and wants revenge. Cole tortures Sam, hoping he‘ll tell him where Dean is hiding. Hannah sees how weak Castiel is becoming as his grace continues to fade, so she makes a bold choice and asks Metatron for help."
    Orginal Air Date: 10/14/2014
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Really liked this episode. Demon Dean is all kinds of fun. I would love to see a entire season where Dean and Sam are the bad guys. Or I would like to see Sam become a angel and they end the show with them fighting forever.

I wonder if that stupid spin off show is still in the works.

Crowley is always fun. I'm not sure what his deal is though. Why does he even care about Dean. Or does he really see Dean as a friend.

Comment

Ok. Hang on.

How is this Cole character anything over about 19?

Comment

I cracked up when they showed Crowley at that meeting with his 2 minions.....his expression was priceless.

Demon! Dean is such a "D" word.....you know that one Dean loves to use, but I bet Jensen is LOVING playing him this way. I don't get the Crowley connection either......does he even care about Dean?

So how does Sam think he's going to "help" Dean here?
        sigpic

Comment

The plot thickens, Dean seems to shaping up to be a real threat to Crowley's position as the King of Hell and demon leader. I would like to think that Dean is actually using the powers the mark of Cain gives him to fight evil with evil. Now that would be a great typical SPN twist, and helps me deal with watching this awful 'evil' Dean!

The fact that he killed the guy Crowley made the deal with for the soul instead of the guy's unfaithful wife shows that Dean's sense of justice is still there in a weird warped way. He killed a bad hypocritical human in his mind, so it was an interesting view of what is right and wrong for him now.

Took me a while to see that it was David Nykl (Zelenka) playing the unfortunate victim of Dean's 'justice', he played 'sleazy' so well!

I also presume that Sam is still possessed by the angel Ezekiel. There's been no mention or sign of this has there? Could this be why Dean will kill Sam knowing that he'll survive, since it's all part of a plan to bring Crowley down. Well, that's what I'd like to think!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            The plot thickens, Dean seems to shaping up to be a real threat to Crowley's position as the King of Hell and demon leader. I would like to think that Dean is actually using the powers the mark of Cain gives him to fight evil with evil. Now that would be a great typical SPN twist, and helps me deal with watching this awful 'evil' Dean!

The fact that he killed the guy Crowley made the deal with for the soul instead of the guy's unfaithful wife shows that Dean's sense of justice is still there in a weird warped way. He killed a bad hypocritical human in his mind, so it was an interesting view of what is right and wrong for him now.

Took me a while to see that it was David Nykl (Zelenka) playing the unfortunate victim of Dean's 'justice', he played 'sleazy' so well!

I also presume that Sam is still possessed by the angel Ezekiel. There's been no mention or sign of this has there? Could this be why Dean will kill Sam knowing that he'll survive, since it's all part of a plan to bring Crowley down. Well, that's what I'd like to think!
            The Angel left Sam last season and went back to the body we saw him inhabit the first time. Then he went on his own quest.

David Nykl is such a great actor. I loved seeing him on Arrow and now on another CW show.

Comment

I think as Crowley is still under the influence of human blood and therefor not a full demon, he probably has some kind of soft spot for Dean. Don't know what to make of it though... Does he consider him a friend or what...

I have to say I totally missed the man was David Nykle... hopefully I'll remember to keep that in mind when some day I'll rewatch the whole series..

Comment

Working...
              X