X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black (1001)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Dean is a demon and running amuck with Crowley while Sam tries to figure out what happened to his brother. Meanwhile, Castiel is dealing with his diminishing grace."
    Original Air Date: 10/07/2014
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

I dug the ending with Dean not caring what happens to Sam. We all know the guy is going to let Sam go so it wasn't much of a cliffhanger. However, the scene sealed how the new demon Dean acts.

Comment

im calling it now, sams going to get some angel juice to battle demon dean at the end of the season and then in the series finale sam will be god and dean will be king of hell
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Really don't know what to make of this trip of Dean's down the dark side.

On one hand it's interesting seeing how all his resentments and self doubt have manifested themselves in a full blown don't give a damn attitude! It's as if he's given up as he always felt he failed so why bother keeping up the 'good son' act! The 'mark of Cain' has only given him free reign to let his anger out. He was an emotional bomb waiting to explode for the last few seasons.

On the other, I'm finding totally 'evil' Dean hard going as I've always liked his earnest optimistic nature. What can Sam possibly do in the face of this total lack of empathy towards him?

Guess I care about the characters enough to find out and continue watching.

Comment

I think they already gave us the answer to Demon Dean's cure from back in late Season 8 when Sam took on the trials. We saw the impact it had on Crowley. Wasn't it said it could turn a demon back into a human? Basically restoring their soul?

Unfortunately, for that to work Sam would need to under go the trails again or may just repeat that one part of the trials. By feeding Dean human blood and reciting some Latin.

It is good to see that Demon Dean isn't evil by wanting to cause mayhem, but he is no longer holding back his anger and finally got his wish to stop hunting.

Though I do wonder what would happen if there was just a big enough threat to humans that may cause Dean to step up to fight it.

Also, where the heck is Cain? Dean made a promise and I think Cain should force him to keep it.

Comment

Working...
          X