Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Of Thrones: Thunk/Appreciation (Spoilers for all aired eps)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Of Thrones: Thunk/Appreciation (Spoilers for all aired eps)

Ok I had to start this thread as a "thunk" thread for all those of us who love GOT

Last edited by McBecklover; 15 January 2015, 09:02 PM.
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Last edited by McBecklover; 27 September 2014, 10:16 PM.
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Last edited by McBecklover; 27 September 2014, 11:40 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Last edited by McBecklover; 27 September 2014, 10:19 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Moved your thread to the Game of Thrones /ASOIAF section.

Your pics need resizing to max 100KB and 700 pixels in width,but do you want this to be retitled as a Thunk thread?
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Yes Thunk thread will do. Thanks. And the pics are they too small? They look avarage to me... If only there was a way to edit an entire album without having to resize every pic, one by one. Will take forever. Any help there?

sigpic

Comment

Hope the new title covers everything.

Resizing individual pics takes forever especially when you have a lot of pics stored ,so try this out.

Go into your PB Controls -> Go into Personal Information -> Albums ->Click the boxes for HML Thumb and IMG Thumb ( Maybe Easy linking too?) then click "Save."

Copy & paste the thumbnail IMG code the same way as you would for regular image codes.

That should work,but test it out.If you need more help,yell!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I borrowed your first pic and this is the same pic tested via the IMG Thumbnail option:

( I had to delete an extra IMG tag set,but that only takes a moment.)
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 September 2014, 12:34 PM. Reason: Test added.:D
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thanks that worked!

but i do wonder how those other people post pics that look the same size as my first few, but are the correct sizing? maybe I will just spend some time & re size all pics for this album since I only just recently started it & its not as full as some of my other albums.

EDIT: Having a rough time re-sizing these... I get them down to 700 in width but the KB goes up on some of them. and some of them the KB is under 100KB but the size is about 800 in width... very confusing
                Last edited by McBecklover; 27 September 2014, 10:51 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Great thread idea.

In honor of its beginning here's a picture of Danerys I've been working on. Not sure if I'm finished yet or if I'll make it a banner instead, but I like the picture. She looks so fierce.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                    Great thread idea.

In honor of its beginning here's a picture of Danerys I've been working on. Not sure if I'm finished yet or if I'll make it a banner instead, but I like the picture. She looks so fierce.

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w570/DameBleu/Artworkgw/Dany_LiveOrDie_Prefinish_zpsad02d39f.jpg

Thanks. and great pic there shes beautiful. my favorite character of the show

sigpic

Comment

*sigh* such a beautiful pic of Jon/Kit. I only started watching GoT recently and got through the entire series in 3 weeks. Fair to say I'm hooked, and my obsession with Jon/Kit is getting a bit silly now! I found this and it made me giggle!

Last edited by Bagpuss; 07 September 2015, 10:46 AM. Reason: tag edit.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X