X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How cool is this? (Firefly Game)

http://www.nerdsraging.com/wp-conten...ireflyGame.jpg

How cool is that?

So many shows on TV have become board games. There's even Ripper Street, and I think Sons Of Anarchy, and tons of others..
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 26 September 2014, 04:52 AM. Reason: Hotlink edited.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS????
    "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by StuckintheStargate View Post
      WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS????
      My local games shop has all of these games..... Try a games shop or Amazon I saw it there too

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        My local games shop has all of these games..... Try a games shop or Amazon I saw it there too
        Aww your the bestest!*big hug* *goes to find the game*
        "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

I actually saw this at Barnes & Noble last time I was there. Nearly gave in and bought it as a birthday treat for myself.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            I actually saw this at Barnes & Noble last time I was there. Nearly gave in and bought it as a birthday treat for myself.
            What's actually in the box because for a board game it's kind of heavy?

Also what's the purpose of a board game for firefly?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              What's actually in the box because for a board game it's kind of heavy?

Also what's the purpose of a board game for firefly?
              I don't remember what's all in the box but I do remember how to play it. You have to recruite a crew and find jobs while avoiding the Alliance and Reavers.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Meant to do this earlier, here is the link for it on amazon
                http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00F...=AC_SX200_QL40

Comment

Would have been neat if the game had pieces in the form of the crew.....

lol at moving a little kaylee around the board

Comment

Working...
                  X