Madam Secretary Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madam Secretary Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Anyone else here watch "Madam Secretary". I enjoyed it enough that I think I'll be watching it in the future, or at least recording it, since it's on opposite "Once Upon A Time".

It has potential. Kinda like having the West Wing back.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      It has potential. Kinda like having the West Wing back.
      I'm going to stick with it.
      sigpic

Comment

same here. May be a 'watch when I have time' since CBS football so habitually runs over, but I'll find time to watch it.

I kinda feel sorry for any show on a sunday night, that silly football can run up to an hour late, and it seems that running late is more common than a rare occurrence like it used to be. The cynic in me thinks they deliberately let it run late.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          same here. May be a 'watch when I have time' since CBS football so habitually runs over, but I'll find time to watch it.

I kinda feel sorry for any show on a sunday night, that silly football can run up to an hour late, and it seems that running late is more common than a rare occurrence like it used to be. The cynic in me thinks they deliberately let it run late.
          Oh, but didn't you know that football is the holy grail of the American people, and nothing interferes with it?

Comment

No its money that is the holy grail. For better or worse football brings in more money than most tv shows
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Well. I watched S1 just cause when it hit the library's DVD collection and LOVED IT. Am now almost halfway through S2, and was cheering when they stuck it to the russians and got them to the peace talks table'.. Though i was peeved off they had to give up the young lad that Dr Mccord had converted..

Comment

The Russian Cold War (for lack of a better term) was one of the best forms of writing I have seen on TV. The second half is even better. I don't want to say why because of spoilers. I once told FH, I wish Dalton was our president
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Elizabeth to Chinese representative: "For starters, we're not giving the pandas back!" I laughed right out loud. Best line of the episode.

Comment

I just can't get into this and find the way Tea speaks makes her character somewhat boring to watch.

So why should I give this another try?
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      Elizabeth to Chinese representative: "For starters, we're not giving the pandas back!" I laughed right out loud. Best line of the episode.
                      That was funny. I dont get why they didn't suspect the Chinese from the get go. I mean if there is any hacking in the real world it's usually the Russians or Chinese.

How it played out was so 'yeah, we own you....for a little while anyway, so no pandas for you!!!!'

sigpic

Comment

I watch this.

The panda-lines were hilarious. No idea how they managed to get through that scene with such straight faces.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well. Just finished with S3 and man i LOVE THIS SHOW!!

Comment

Season 4 just started, and I couldn't remember how last year ended, but this new season started out great... Nadine, especially rocked it.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So far my only gripe is how they did 'blake'.. By making him a closet BIsexual, as well as possibly OCD..

Comment

Working...
                              X