• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day Trip (108)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON ONE
    DAY TRIP
    EPISODE NUMBER - 108
    With intel from the Ark, Bellamy and Clarke go in search of supplies to help the group survive the coming winter -- unaware of an assassin on their tail. Octavia makes a personal connection with the prisoner, and the camp is affected by a nut with hallucinogenic properties.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Previous tally: 93/102

###

They can now communicate with the Ark, which is always a good thing. More or less. Not so good for the guard and I remembered that Diana was a wolf in sheep's clothing. Damn!

All them teenagers trippin' though - snort.

"You're the most beautiful broomstick of all the broomsticks in the broomstickcloset."

Lincoln and Octavia - love!
    Finn letting Lincoln go. He's got his priorities in order. He's like the voice of reason. They should listen more often to him.

###

Tally:
    Total teenagers left standing --> 93

1 killed by Bellamy in self-defense

92 left standing of the 102 in total.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

While the whole halucinogen issue was fun, the ep was imo rather average for me.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        While the whole halucinogen issue was fun, the ep was imo rather average for me.
        I think it could easily classify as the one where they had to work with a small budget as they had the finale coming up. So, let's get them all high so we don't have to let them do anything else.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Got to agree with FH about this one. This very much feels like a buildup to the finale. First off the guns is a way for the 100 to be on a more even playing field with the Grounders as the battle with them is inevitable. Just look at the shelter and food of the old depot. It is completely useless. The whole hallucogenic nuts to be inconsistent. For the main characters we see what the characters have regretted the most. For everyone else of the 100 it just seems to be the cliché of being high like we see with marijuana. The shinning moment of this episode is seeing what Clarke and Belamy regret through Clark's dad and Jaha. I have to stay Shumway hiring a 100 to kill Belamy. was predictable. What I did not see was Diane killing him even if I did not trust her completely.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I liked this episode well enough, mainly because of Clarke's and Bellamy's hallucinations (especially Bellamy's) and because of Lincoln and Octavia. Finn allowing Lincoln to go was nice. I liked the conversation between Clarke and Bellamy after their hallucinations were over, and the one between Bellamy and Octavia. where he tells her that he wasn't going anywhere. I also liked that he decided to talk to Jaha. There wasn't enough of the Ark in this ep (IMO), but I liked that parts that we did get (Jaha, Shumway getting arrested by Kane and then getting killed by Diana).
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X