• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contents Under Pressure (107)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON ONE
    CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 107
    While a hurricane bears down on the encampment, Raven tries desperately to make contact with the Ark so that Clarke can get help from her mother in saving Finn's life. Meanwhile Bellamy questions a captured Grounder, and on the Ark Jaha and Kane deal with the fallout of their recent decision.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Previous tally: 93/102

###

I'm not the only one keeping a tally on how many of the teenagers die. Ten so far - yeah, that's about right.
    I don't think I missed anyone.

Anyway ... the Ark-people aren't happy aboud Jaha keeping secrets. Marcus dealing with the consequences of his actions. Clarke saving Finn. Bellamy torturing Lincoln. I was quite literally yelling at Octavia to pick up the knife (obviously forgot she does that in the end). If only Clarke knows she's gonna do far worse in the future... this is peanuts in comparison. Desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess. Trying to do the right thing is really hard under these circumstances. I really feel for them, for the 100 and for the people on the Ark, henceforth known as the Titanic.

###

Tally:
    Total teenagers left standing --> 93

0 deaths

93 left standing of the 102 in total.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

keeping secrets kill.. Jaha was wrong to keep it to the 'upper echelon' for so long.. And look where it gets them.

Comment

Almost caught up FH

I like this one a lot. The surgery of rescueing Finn is really into two parts. The first is Abby coaching Clarke on how to properly remove a knife. I didn't realize until this episode that Clarke had performed surgery with her mother before. I guess it makes sense given the limits of the Ark that the children work under an apprentice like program. Their is not much to say about that part except you notice the tension between the two. Its the second half of the surgery where the hurricane disrupts the procedure and Clarke realizes the knife has poison on. A very South American native tactic by the way. The torture aspect is just another social issue that the 100 has talked about. Since this is such a controversial subject in the real world so I am glad that didn't say what side is right. What I mean by that its clear that Bellamy and Clarke were having no effect in torturing Lincoln. This is an insight in just how physically strong the Grounders are which is further explained in detail later (which I will try to mention when I get to S2). It wasn't until Raven electrocuted Lincoln that we saw any pain. At the same time Octavia was pleading with Lincoln to show the antidote so Finn wouldn't die. So to me its hard to say if it was Raven torturing and the love for Octavia that made Lincoln give the antidote. A fact that is reinforced when you see Raven and Octavia arguing in the end of the episode. As for the Ark story I feel sorry for Jaha. You can see the guilt from the unnecessary sacrifice and hearing what happened to Wells. It just feels like unfair scapegoat for him. It was a lose lose situation for Jaha as their were no good options to begin with. I'll end by saying I never trusted Diana. It was just too easy to see that she used the situation to sneak her way into being placed on the Council.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I really liked this episode. I loved the moment when the Ark received Raven's transmission, and they realized that the 100 were still alive and that the ground was habitable. I felt bad for Jaha when he found out that is son was dead. Loved all the stuff going on on the Ark. I started to really like Kane during this episode. He showed so much regret for what happened to the 320 people. I loved the scene with him and his mother.

This is the episode where we find out that there are 2237 people on the Ark, and they only have enough dropships to carry 700. They thought that they would have 100 more years to fix that problem, but the Ark won't hold out for that long.

I didn't care much for Clarke preforming surgery on Finn, especially when she was supposed to pull out the knife a certain way and everyone went flying because of the storm. Loved Lincoln's interrogation though. Loved how Octavia was against the torture while Clarke, Raven, and the others where for it. I didn't like seeing Lincoln get tortured, but I loved how far Raven was willing to go to save Finn. Though, it wasn't until Octavia cut herself with the poisoned knife that Lincoln showed them which one was the antidote. Even though Lincoln only said two words during this episode I really liked him and he almost instantly became a favorite of mine. I like that Clarke felt bad for what they did to Lincoln. I also liked when Bellamy told her that "who you are and who you need to be to survive are very different things" and that it's not easy being in charge.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X