• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things You Can't Outrun (103)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    THINGS YOU CAN'T OUTRUN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 103
    After the murder of a mafia family Barry and the team tracks a metahuman who can turn himself into toxic gas. Meanwhile, the need to create a prison that can hold metahumans forces Barry's friends at S.T.A.R. Labs to revisit the night the particle accelerator exploded and killed Caitlin's fiancé.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 October 2014, 07:45 PM.

Another solid episode with some great character development. We see some connections with Caitlin happening along with more information about her back story. I'm really liking this show!

Do you think his Dad realized it was him?
    sigpic

Comment

Flash did the super fast face shake to throw his father off. However, I'm not sure why he would hide his identity from his father.

I love that no one has a problem with them imprisoning people without due process. And who is going to be feeding and taking care of these super criminals. There are only four of them. There really isn't a good reason they haven't brought proof of meta humans to the police. The government would be force to give them support and funding to hold them legally.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
        I love that no one has a problem with them imprisoning people without due process. And who is going to be feeding and taking care of these super criminals. There are only four of them. There really isn't a good reason they haven't brought proof of meta humans to the police. The government would be force to give them support and funding to hold them legally.
        Yeah, that's something that's been bugging me a bit too. Well, that and the fact that Arrow and Flash use the same prison despite the two cities being 600 miles apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
          the fact that Arrow and Flash use the same prison despite the two cities being 600 miles apart.
          That totally bothered me as well. And who are they imprisoning? That guy was executed and is now a gas.

Still loving this show.

Time for Iris to go.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode; loved the flashback parts.

I'm loving this show so far. I really like most of the characters. I think Harrison Wells is really interesting, I'm looking forward to finding out what more about who he is and what he's up to. Iris is a bit too much of a generic (superhero) love interest so far (IMO), I hope they do something to make her more interesting soon (I'm finding her pretty boring right now).
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
              Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
              Yeah, that's something that's been bugging me a bit too. Well, that and the fact that Arrow and Flash use the same prison despite the two cities being 600 miles apart.
              On the 2 cities using the same prison, its not that outlandish. IIRC Columbus and Cincinnatti in ohio share one. Though admittedly they are closer than 500 miles.

As for the revealing the presence of meta humans, imo it would be like if someone revealed Aliens living on earth. Everyone would be clambering for their heads, all sorts of labs would be calling for them to be studied, dissected etc.. PLUS there would then also be calls for the flashes Identity to get revealed.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                On the 2 cities using the same prison, its not that outlandish. IIRC Columbus and Cincinnatti in ohio share one. Though admittedly they are closer than 500 miles.
                Young Barry walked there, indicating it would be close to Central City, but it was close enough to Starling City to be impacted by the earthquake at the end of Arrow Season 1 (as shown in season 2).

Either that, or they look exactly the same from above.

Comment

Working...
                X