Post Fastest Man Alive (102)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    FASTEST MAN ALIVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 102
    Barry tries to stop a team of six gunmen who are targeting one of Central City's most brilliant scientists, only to discover that his opponent is just one man -- a metahuman with the ability to replicate copies of himself.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; October 15th, 2014 at 10:28 AM.

Default Re: Fastest Man Alive (102)

Another episode I really enjoyed. We can see Barry maturing in his powers a little bit already and a team solidifying around him. Also, Dr. Wells is protecting Barry now? Hmmm

While I'm not too keen on the Barry\Iris relationship at this point, I already felt emotionally connected the Barry and Joe's father\son surrogate relationship. The writers\actors and everyone else really made that one hit home for me.
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

This was a great episode. So far they are doing the comic book genre justice. I hope Barry and Felicity get back together. I think most shows have to much in group incest going on. No body can be just friends. No body can date someone outside the core group.

I rather have a more joking Flash like in the Justice League Unlimited cartoon but this Flash is pretty good.

Major General

If they do have him get back with Felicity it provides more of a reason to do crossovers!

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
    This was a great episode. So far they are doing the comic book genre justice. I hope Barry and Felicity get back together. I think most shows have to much in group incest going on. No body can be just friends. No body can date someone outside the core group.

I rather have a more joking Flash like in the Justice League Unlimited cartoon but this Flash is pretty good.
    Slightly different flash. Wally West's Flash was always a little less serious than Barry Allen's
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Second Lieutenant

didnt any one think of the matrix when they saw this episode lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Of Hell View Post

Quote Originally Posted by P-90_177 View Post
    Slightly different flash. Wally West's Flash was always a little less serious than Barry Allen's
    I do hope he loosens up a bit, I always liked a little more immature Flash. It is one of the things I like best about him!
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

Really enjoying this show, another one to add to my weekly watchlist!

WOW! I really liked this episode. Some of these performances are REALLY good. I am pretty sure the only character I don't like is Iris. And the whole Barry crush on her seems wrong. I mean the Baron of Hell nailed it that the in group relationships on these shows are just annoying, (main thing I can't stand about Arrow). The Baron mentioned the word "incest" and that is the creepy vibe I get from Barry's crush on Iris. It isn't romantic or endearing at all. If they wanted me to feel that way then they probably shouldn't be showing flashbacks that show them being raised like brother and sister. Anyway, that is my big dislike of the show so far. I hope they can keep up this quality and stay away from the romantic soap opera garbage that has always kept me from loving Arrow.

Major General

Finally caught this ep. Not bad imo. I loved the multiple man like baddie. Though what happened to all his bodies?