No announcement yet.

Rocky Road (403)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*shrugs* I am in the habit of using spoiler tags. Even if they aren't needed.

As for next week... Captain Swan date (or prom, given how they're dressed.)
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I'm gonna peeve here; hope none mind it.
      Spoiler:
      but why is it that the Snow Queen's powers can cancel out Elsa's ?? What are the producers and writers trying to do ? if they're building up to a final confrontation with Elsa as the winner, then OK, but if only they'd at least informed beforehand, geez, that peeved me off when Elsa was unable to save Hook.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:
        Maybe there is something like Rumple's dagger that can cancel her powers? Or there is a Snow Queen specific curse on Elsa? Dunno, I hope they address that soon.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          Spoiler:
          Maybe there is something like Rumple's dagger that can cancel her powers? Or there is a Snow Queen specific curse on Elsa? Dunno, I hope they address that soon.
          Spoiler:
          Same here, it really peeved me off when Elsa was helpless to save Hook. She likes him as a friend, so why couldn't she save him ? Was it because of the urn ? Or because she is not in the past anymore and the snow queen has more experience ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:
            Surely an experienced magic using would have found some way to block/bind the powers of a comparatively less powerful one? There could have been some kind of enchantment on the urn. Elsa would have wanted to save her new friend.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              Spoiler:
              Which of my potential story ideas did you favour?
              The "Maybe she fostered Emma at some point in time" part.

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
              It is, but there are some folks who've not seen it yet, hence the spoilers. {Heck I've yet to see season three as it is!}
              Yup. Just cause the Ep aired here in the states, does not mean everyone in the US saw it. Plus we have fans in the UK, Australia etc..

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
              Related to this episode: another deleted scene:
              I am loving these released deleted scenes. BUT am also curious why we never got any for S1-3 till their DVD sets came out?

Comment

This is the first Season that is loosing me. It was not so much of a bad episode, more that something very important is missing to me. Every Season so far had various Questions to figure out and they teased the audience perfectly.

This time it just feels like a mess. We have Regina wanting to find out about the Book, Emma and Elsa looking for Ana and God knows what Gold is up to suddenly. I am sure Gold is going to end up the bad one of this Season, as for his reasons I am really not clear. Though a thought just came to mind.

He found that Hat of Fantasia, so what was its power? Animation in the litteral sense. It animated Lifeless objects and his Son just died. Who wants to bet he is going to revive Bae?
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Baelfire zombie? I totally missed that it was the Fantasia hat during the first viewing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Little note about spoiler tags:

In episode threads you DO NOT need tags for the episode the thread pertains to. You do need spoiler tags for 'next week' and future speculation. But talk about this week's episode to your heart's content in this thread non-tagged.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm just curious, is anyone else wondering who is holding Marian's heart for safe keeping? Is how they are keeping her alive well known? Because despite all she's done I could see some people in town not being very happy about Regina ripping out the heart of her boyfriend's wife. And exactly how is Marian going to react to finding out Robin let her do it?

Also, did anyone else wonder if the Act of True Love (which in frozen lore is NOT true love's kiss necessarily) that would save Marian was in fact Regina trying to save her for Robin?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer View Post
                        I'm just curious, is anyone else wondering who is holding Marian's heart for safe keeping? Is how they are keeping her alive well known? Because despite all she's done I could see some people in town not being very happy about Regina ripping out the heart of her boyfriend's wife. And exactly how is Marian going to react to finding out Robin let her do it?

Also, did anyone else wonder if the Act of True Love (which in frozen lore is NOT true love's kiss necessarily) that would save Marian was in fact Regina trying to save her for Robin?
                        I thought it was clear Regina has the heart. I doubt the people would be mad about Regina taking the heart since Robin was ok with it and she would have died if she didn't take the heart.

I think the little boy could have woken Marian up from her ice sleep.

The deleted scene in this thread should have been kept in. At one point in the show Hook says to gold he knows the dagger Belle has is fake. However, Hook only sees that Belle has the dagger in the deleted scene.

This new ice queen is kind of acting like the lady from the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. I'm not sure if they could use her though. I have no idea what her deal is yet though.

Comment

Working...
                        X