• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocky Road (403)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FOUR
    ROCKY ROAD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 403
    Suspicions fall on Elsa after Marian falls victim to a freezing spell, but Hook and Emma soon discover that someone else in Storybrooke shares her icy magic. In Arendelle of the past, Kristoff learns of the existence of an urn that Elsa's enemies plan to use to capture her and seize the kingdom.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 19 October 2014, 09:59 PM.

Elsa supports my ship. Woo!

Spoiler:
    The Snow Queen is Elsa's aunt? If she was being truthful, I totally thought so. Why is Killian so good at surviving? Seems that it's more than him just being really lucky. Especially given all the potentially serious injuries he's walked away from.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Spoiler:
      And what IS her relationship with Emma? How does she know her?
      This ep brought up more questions than it answered.

Comment

Spoiler:
        The only things I can think of for the Snow Queen/ Emma connection... either from foster care when she was younger (maybe Emma stayed with her or something), or from a case back before the series started.
        sigpic

Comment

i really like the regina-henry relationship.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            Spoiler:
            The only things I can think of for the Snow Queen/ Emma connection... either from foster care when she was younger (maybe Emma stayed with her or something), or from a case back before the series started.
            Spoiler:
            That might work, since she has been in this realm for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Spoiler:
              That might work, since she has been in this realm for a while.
              Spoiler:
              Which of my potential story ideas did you favour?
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Which of my potential story ideas did you favour?
                Spoiler:
                I'm personally going Fostor care myself; as it makes the most sense. {might also explain the Snow Queens reaction to Emma showing up 'the heck are you doing in Storybrooke ?2!' kind of thing}

I'm also going off the Producers saying that the entire Frozen storyline for the season, at least the first half of it, they call "The most expensive fanfiction story ever..... of all time!" And therefore to that extent I do not see the family relation between the Snow Queen and Queen Elsa.

I guess I am just too much of an Elsa fan to really see such a relation or extended family {Krsistoff's lucky, he's got the Trolls for inlaws!}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:
                  The foster care idea makes the most sense. Kristoff has trolls for family, so they're actually Anna's future inlaws. Everyone on this show is related, so Elsa gets an aunt with ice magic. I wonder if her parents mentioned that in their lost note.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    The foster care idea makes the most sense. Kristoff has trolls for family, so they're actually Anna's future inlaws. Everyone on this show is related, so Elsa gets an aunt with ice magic. I wonder if her parents mentioned that in their lost note.
                    Spoiler:
                    We shall see how it turns out; But personally I do not see the family relation whatsoever between Queen Elsa and the Snow Queen. {I'm personally peeved Elsas powers were useless to save Hook as well} {aunt upteen times removed is a POSSIBLE maybe} but it might just be me or a bunch of Elsa Fangirls out there thinking the same way.

But Honestly, I'm watching it BECAUSE of Queen Elsa's storyline in the season, {saw the six KEY EPISODES to watch to understand season four's starting point though too}

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

why all the spoiler tags??
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Because some folks do mot like spoilers, and if any spoilers are to be had, they must be in spoiler tags to hide them.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          Because some folks do mot like spoilers, and if any spoilers are to be had, they must be in spoiler tags to hide them.
                          but aren't we talking about the ep that just aired? isn't this the thread to talk about it?
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

It is, but there are some folks who've not seen it yet, hence the spoilers. {Heck I've yet to see season three as it is!}

Comment

Why should anyone go into a specific episode thread, and wants to avoid spoilers about that episode at the same time?
                              You don't want to see anything about an aired episode, you don't go into the thread. That's definitely spoiler-free.

Anyway, I guess I don't need to understand that.

Related to this episode: another deleted scene:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X