Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Major General

Default Re: Rocky Road (403)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgania View Post
    Spoiler:
    Which of my potential story ideas did you favour?
    The "Maybe she fostered Emma at some point in time" part.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    It is, but there are some folks who've not seen it yet, hence the spoilers. {Heck I've yet to see season three as it is!}
    Yup. Just cause the Ep aired here in the states, does not mean everyone in the US saw it. Plus we have fans in the UK, Australia etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    Related to this episode: another deleted scene:
    I am loving these released deleted scenes. BUT am also curious why we never got any for S1-3 till their DVD sets came out?

This is the first Season that is loosing me. It was not so much of a bad episode, more that something very important is missing to me. Every Season so far had various Questions to figure out and they teased the audience perfectly.

This time it just feels like a mess. We have Regina wanting to find out about the Book, Emma and Elsa looking for Ana and God knows what Gold is up to suddenly. I am sure Gold is going to end up the bad one of this Season, as for his reasons I am really not clear. Though a thought just came to mind.

He found that Hat of Fantasia, so what was its power? Animation in the litteral sense. It animated Lifeless objects and his Son just died. Who wants to bet he is going to revive Bae?
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Asgardian Library (burdened with glorious books)

Baelfire zombie? I totally missed that it was the Fantasia hat during the first viewing.

Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

Little note about spoiler tags:

In episode threads you DO NOT need tags for the episode the thread pertains to. You do need spoiler tags for 'next week' and future speculation. But talk about this week's episode to your heart's content in this thread non-tagged.

Lieutenant Colonel Major Fischer's Avatar

I'm just curious, is anyone else wondering who is holding Marian's heart for safe keeping? Is how they are keeping her alive well known? Because despite all she's done I could see some people in town not being very happy about Regina ripping out the heart of her boyfriend's wife. And exactly how is Marian going to react to finding out Robin let her do it?

Also, did anyone else wonder if the Act of True Love (which in frozen lore is NOT true love's kiss necessarily) that would save Marian was in fact Regina trying to save her for Robin?

Quote Originally Posted by Major Fischer View Post
    I'm just curious, is anyone else wondering who is holding Marian's heart for safe keeping? Is how they are keeping her alive well known? Because despite all she's done I could see some people in town not being very happy about Regina ripping out the heart of her boyfriend's wife. And exactly how is Marian going to react to finding out Robin let her do it?

Also, did anyone else wonder if the Act of True Love (which in frozen lore is NOT true love's kiss necessarily) that would save Marian was in fact Regina trying to save her for Robin?
    I thought it was clear Regina has the heart. I doubt the people would be mad about Regina taking the heart since Robin was ok with it and she would have died if she didn't take the heart.

I think the little boy could have woken Marian up from her ice sleep.

The deleted scene in this thread should have been kept in. At one point in the show Hook says to gold he knows the dagger Belle has is fake. However, Hook only sees that Belle has the dagger in the deleted scene.

This new ice queen is kind of acting like the lady from the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. I'm not sure if they could use her though. I have no idea what her deal is yet though.