• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Out (402)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FOUR
    WHITE OUT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 402
    Emma is trapped in an ice cave with Elsa, who confesses that she cannot always control her powerful magic, while elsewhere Mary Margaret faces her first leadership challenge. David discovers that the lost sister Elsa is searching for is someone he met long ago, while trying to protect his family farm from the cruel Bo Peep.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 October 2014, 11:51 PM.

Not a bad episode.
    Spoiler:
    Glad they introduced a new character from storyland (Little boe peep) but was also surprised they had another newbie (the other ice which, played by the same actress as did the mother in Revolution).
    Really liked the rant that 'snow' had at the dwarves and granny when she was trying to get the city generator up and running.

Comment

wasn't sure if I need spoiler tags or not... enjoyable episode... but the one thing that got me

Henry/Regina

I think that says it all without giving anything away <3 I'm so glad she has him!
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
        wasn't sure if I need spoiler tags or not... enjoyable episode... but the one thing that got me

Henry/Regina

I think that says it all without giving anything away <3 I'm so glad she has him!
        yes, i loved that scene too!!

man, henry's sure getting big.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

I do love their relationship in general. I think he'll always be a constant in her life and she needs it if she's going to stay on the straight and narrow *hopeful*

And yep, omg, he got tall!
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I really like the Mother & Son setting they got for Regina and Henry. Its so sweet.

What I did not really care for though was the other ice queen. To me, Elsa is the only Snow Queen, and always will be. Might be why I'm writing that flash fanfic challenge I currently title "A Journal of an Angelic Guardian" wherein Mr Gold has some fun times.

All in all I thought it a good episode. What confused me was the whole Bo Peep thing. did not make any sense to me.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yea.. I wonder how "Prince charming" got from being that stable boy who defeated bo, to being a Prince who won the heart of Snow white?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Yea.. I wonder how "Prince charming" got from being that stable boy who defeated bo, to being a Prince who won the heart of Snow white?
                I wonder that too, I am sure that Anna had a part to play there.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Too bad the best scene of the episode wasn't actually in the episode! They deleted this??!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVuc...ature=youtu.be
                  sigpic

Comment

Then there's the second best scene of the episode which was also deleted!
                    www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9csfGYzcY
                    sigpic

Comment

The second scene was better.

Spoiler:
                      So, Snow White is now the mayor?
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I think Snow became mayor since Regina isolated herself, and thusly the Dwarves turned to Snow ?

Comment

Didn't the Dwarves turn to Snow back in the Enchanted Forest? From what Regina said, she cast the curse making Storybrooke exist and herself Mayor. Snow then cast the next curse.
                          sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

[QUOTE=Morgania;14258771]The second scene was better. [QUOTE]

The Gold and Henry scene made the Gold and Belle in the shop make sense. When I saw the ep I thought: "WTF?! Who goes to the shop on their honeymoon?!" At least it was logical what Snow was doing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              The second scene was better.

Spoiler:
                              So, Snow White is now the mayor?
                              if you watched ep2, you would have seen Grumpy label snow mayor, since it was after all, her curse that brought everyone back.
                              As for the 2 deleted scenes, i actually preferred #1.

Comment

Working...
                              X