• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Kindred (202)

Visit the Episode GuideSLEEPY HOLLOW - SEASON TWO
    THE KINDRED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 202
    Ichabod Crane and Lt. Abbie Mills concoct a daring plan to try to rescue Ichabod's wife, Katrina, from the Headless Horseman by resurrecting a Frankenstein-like monster created by Benjamin Franklin. Meanwhile, Frank Irving faces new trouble after revealing the true details of his encounter with a demon, and Jenny Mills finds herself at odds with the new sheriff in town. (FOX)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Lets get ready to rumblllllllllllllllllle. In this corner tag team evil with headless and iron man. And in this corner the new up and comer Frankenstein's Baby. Its the match of the century. The winner gets peace on Earth or hell on Earth.

I liked the episode. A nice little fight and monster making. We get to meet the new sheriff that has been type casted for years now. Hey she has to eat right. Hey where did iron man get that fire horse from? The good monster needs a cool horse of his own.

Comment

The fight scene with Abbie, Franklistein aka Kindred, Headless and Ironman was the best part of the episode. I also enjoyed the bank scene, and the Abbie Ichabod scenes while searching for the Kindred. We got to see how messed up Abbie is from her time in purgatory, and Ichabod worry about his desire to help Katrina and Jeramey.
      Katrina staying behind after they just risked her life tho... I understand why she did it I guess but it seems like nothing was accomplished. So they did all that for nothing.
      Not cool having Jenny back in jail. And IRVING NO! Wish someone had told him about Henry Perish
      sigpic

Comment

The fight scene was really interesting. I'd just like to know where the kindred ran off to though. Will he even come back when Abby and Crane need him?

Signing that contract in blood makes me wonder what is in store for Irving this season.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Nooo, don't sign it Capt. Irving! He will probably end up being an involuntary mole for evil...
          Wonder where the kindred has gone and how they'll get it back.
          Why do I get the feeling Katrina's plan is going to backfire?
          This new sheriff could throw a few spanners in the works too

Comment

Loved the fight scene. Abbie trying to take out War's soldier was awesome... And when Kindred left Headless to save Abbie I thought that was really cool.
            I don't know where Kindred went but I hope Headless doesn't get his head back.

The whole Irving situation has me nervous for him.
            sigpic
            Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Working...
            X