• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Is War (201)

Visit the Episode GuideSLEEPY HOLLOW - SEASON TWO
    THIS IS WAR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 201
    Ichabod finds himself buried alive in a coffin; Abbie is trapped in purgatory; Ichabod's wife, Katrina, has been kidnapped by the Headless Horseman; Capt. Frank Irving is behind bars for a murder he did not commit; and Abbie's sister, Jenny, is among the wreckage of a horrific car crash. (FOX)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

TM and the producers said there would be something for everyone (fandom) in this episode and I think they delivered. The only thing I was missing was Irving, but hopefully he will be back on screen soon.
    As an Abbie and Ichabod fan of course I am thrilled with the episode. Love Jenny in this one too.
    I don't want to post spoilers so I will leave it at that.
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

This is the official episode thread, spoilers can be posted (for this episode only of course)

Great season opening, now we have the team back together, minus Irving and Katrina...
      Horseman of Wars new toy looks awesome! Cant wait to see it in action.
      Also, in the opening, was there a slight spoiler on whats to come...
      Spoiler:
      The good guys getting their own horseman?

So glad this shows back, looking forward to what comes next.

Comment

I was so confused at first. Then it all made sense when we found out Abbie was still in Purgatory.

Comment

The beginning was a trip! I enjoyed the whole episode. The ratings were ok but not great like last years pilot. It's tough coming back after such a long break. It should pick up because the premier was great.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X