• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilot (101)

Visit the Episode GuideGOTHAM - SEASON ONE
    PILOT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 101
    Gotham Police Detective James Gordon tries to make a difference in the corrupt city, where a young boy named Bruce Wayne has been orphaned by the murder of his parents.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 September 2014, 08:45 PM.

I didn't love the first episode but thought it was interesting. I worry about seeing all these iconic batman badguys in Gotham. They have to forced some character changes making people older and changing their origin to Gotham. I guess that isn't a major thing

Comment

Looks quite interesting, will be nice to see some of the iconic bad guys back stories played out on screen, and Jim Gordons rise through the Gotham PD

Comment

The show kind of sucked.

What the hell all the classic villains being connected to a young Bruce Wayne. So, what? We are to believe that it was all some kind of predestination thing?

And Catwoman 10 years older then she should be and perched on Wayne Manor? Stupid

Seriously this is stupid.....
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

If you find it stupid then stop watching. Have you read comic books? The villians are always connected to the hero. Catwoman makes sense to me. She was always suppose to be around Bruce's age
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            If you find it stupid then stop watching. Have you read comic books? The villians are always connected to the hero. Catwoman makes sense to me. She was always suppose to be around Bruce's age

Well watching it again she makes the only sense.......... But the rest nah. I don't buy it..
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I don't know what you expect. Its no different than most comic book based shows.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

This show didn't peak my interest with the previews, but I kept hearing good things after it aired so recently watched it and I really enjoyed it.

(Free on Hulu in the US..for a couple more weeks)
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X