Ichabod Crane/ Abbie Mills Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ichabod Crane/ Abbie Mills Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Now that Season 2 is upon us, I thought there should be a place to discuss and appreciate the amazing chemistry between Abbie and Ichabod.

Ichabbie all the way!

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...psfnqajejc.gif
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 September 2014, 08:39 AM. Reason: Edited by Admin.
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
    Now that Season 2 is upon us, I thought there should be a place to discuss and appreciate the amazing chemistry between Abbie and Ichabod.

Ichabbie all the way!

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...psfnqajejc.gif
    This is awesome! I needed this thread!

3 more days till Ichabbie! Now I need to work on some fan art
    sigpic

Comment

A word.Don't re-edit oversized pics after a Mod changes the tag.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I forgot to add the tags for the post. I tried editing the post but it wouldn't let me do it. Oh well, I figure it will be a small audience on here anyway. The Ichabbie fan base is huge though. The whole show is actually.
        Lets just hope Fox keeps it going for a Season 3 and that TPTB don't mess with the fantastic chemistry these two actors are bringing to the characters.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry thought it was an error on my end.
          sigpic

Comment

No probs. Carry on shipping!
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I think Ichabbie are great together, too. But as far as "shipping" them, he's still in love with his wife and wants desperately to rescue her, so any shipping won't be for quite awhile, if ever.

Comment

I think it'll be interesting to see how things change between Abbie and Ichabod now that Katrina has returned from purgatory. I'm not expecting any on screne romance (one can dream) But stranger things have happened. They'll be awesome together even if it has to stay platonic. I also think I've learned from shipping John/Teyla, Jack/Sam, Vala/Daniel, Hook/Swan... the writers don't always give us the pair we want, when we want it... but there's always fan fic
                sigpic

Comment

I totally agree. Though I try to stay safely in the friendship zone with these two, the chemistry just makes it to hard to resist the hope for a relationship. I have seen some far fetched ships and always say more power too them. This doesn't seem far fetched to me. Granted it would need the right set of circumstances.
                  I even had a little hope for Duke& Audrey in Haven but now he has a new girl and Nathan has Audrey... Maybe lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

And as for our pair. Previews have let it be know that

Spoiler:
                    A new ghost weapons expert will enter the picture and he will have a thing for Abbie... Which Ichabod is not going to like very much. There is also rumor ( by an exec.) of a possible almost kiss... However it may be not what it seems (of course). Katrina may be sympathizing a bit with Headless, so we'll have to see what happens there too. Most of this is sourced on Tumbler and Fox's sleepy Hollow page.

It's going to be interesting.
                    sigpic

Comment

Did this one really quick before I take off for the afternoon.
                      I did get a chance to check out Tumblr. Wow! They are Ichabbie all the way it seems... at least a lot more than I expected. Love all the Art. There is some insane talent with the drawings and cartooning.
                      I may take some time to do something next week for the return of Once Upon a time. Maybe Robin and Regina since that seems to be the underdog relationship right now. I think I like to torture myself lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think they are playing the long road on this one. For Ichabod, he woke up and it was like his wife was with him the day before. So, there was that and all of the other discoveries that came with it being 200 years later and she was in purgatory. Now she's out but still in trouble and they've got to work through that before anything else. I thought Katrina was great this past season and it's nice she'll be back again. Still, for me the show is Abbie and Ichabod. So, that's always great.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                          I think they are playing the long road on this one. For Ichabod, he woke up and it was like his wife was with him the day before. So, there was that and all of the other discoveries that came with it being 200 years later and she was in purgatory. Now she's out but still in trouble and they've got to work through that before anything else. I thought Katrina was great this past season and it's nice she'll be back again. Still, for me the show is Abbie and Ichabod. So, that's always great.
                          Abbie and Ichabod made the show for me. I instantly liked the characters. In the beginning I tried not to ship them (even now I mostly friendship them with hopes of a future relationship) but I certainly ship with caution. Especially now that Katrina will be in the real world with them.
                          I kind of felt bad for Katia. During a couple of interviews and particularly at SDCC she said she hoped the fans would give her a chance and thought maybe they just wanted her to go away, because the Ichabbie fan base is so strong. I don't think they want her to go away. I think that it was hinted early in S1 that Ichabbie was end game so having Katrina 'here' means that won't happen for a long time... If ever. I think we all know TPTB change their minds on these things. And fans want to see their protagonists/stars together "now" lol. So seeing the wife back from the dead makes the fans very nervous.
                          Last edited by DJsGirl; 20 September 2014, 06:13 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I love that TM is always thinking about the fans and seems supportive of Ichabbie. And the fans seem to be very appreciative on Tumbrels. Here are a few gems from his latest interview.
                            He actually said "hash tag Ichabbie" too funny

Spoiler:

And

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                              I love that TM is always thinking about the fans and seems supportive of Ichabbie. And the fans seem to be very appreciative on Tumbrels. Here are a few gems from his latest interview.
                              He actually said "hash tag Ichabbie" too funny

Spoiler:

And

!

Definitly shipping with caution here too. The friendship is wonderful, so I'm looking forward to that. And of course looking forward to seeing how they handle things with some tension between them since Abbie was left in Purgatory for Katrina.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X