Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer unanswered questions? (Episode Guide suggestion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answer unanswered questions? (Episode Guide suggestion)

This one's for the site owners. Apologies if this has already been asked or suggested, but the forum's search feature seems to be crashing at the moment.

I'm willing to bet that site stats show episode guides to be among the most visited areas of Gateworld. One of the most interesting sections of an ep guide is the "Unanswered questions" part, which is interesting and relevant and a real motivator to keep watching (or rewatching).

However, some of those questions do get their answers in the forthcoming episodes.

What do you think of the suggestion to add answers to them, that are hidden by default but can be made visible by clicking on a "show" link?

For instance, underneath the question in http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s3/322.shtml :

"Who created the Replicators? Where are they now? Were they wiped out by their creation, as Teal'c speculated?"

you might have an answer like:

"In season five's episode 'Menace' it is revealed that the Replicators were created by an android named Reese."

What do you think?

Alxx - I like it! I think it's a terrific idea, one that only needs lots of research and manpower to execute. Consider it on my To Do list ... which itself is pretty darn full these days!

Comment

Working...
    X