Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF MGM made a SGU movie, what should its name be?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF MGM made a SGU movie, what should its name be?

OK we got 2 movies for SG1 after the end, continuum and arc of truth. Got one penned up for SGA< Extinction.

So IF the improbable happened, and MGM decided to give us fans a little better closure to SGU by giving us a made to DVD movie (like the above 2), what name do you see given to it?

Stargate: Conclusion or Stargate: The Last Spin

The first one sounds serious and in references the format SGU's was scripted and filmed in. The second title is a reference to all three series and a sign that if MGM decided to green-light an SGU movie, not only that the movie would conclude SGU, but all three series.

Comment

Probably "not gonna happen"

Comment

Without knowing what the story of the movie would be its hard to give it a title.

Stargate: Expanse
        Stargate: Origins
        Stargate: Creations
        Stargate: Illusions (Perhaps working on the new theory that the universe is a holographic projection lol)
        (I'm just putting random words after Stargate now lol)

Stargate: Ever Forward

We would all love closure in the form of a TV movie or mini-series but ultimately it probably won't happen. I just want to know how SGU was going to end, what was the ultimate ending the writers had planned. I think once I know how it was all meant to conclude then I can really move on - if that makes sense

Comment

Good point, its hard to come up with a decent name without knowing what direction they would have gone.

Comment

Stargate: The Un-Stargate
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              Stargate: The Un-Stargate
              Stargate Universe 2: The Ungatening.

Personally I'd be happy with Stargate Universe: The Ultimate Fate - where the crew of Destiny wake up in the next galaxy and somehow find out what the 'ultimate fate of the universe' is and it's happening far sooner than they thought! Can the team band together and manage to use the ancient technology to save their lives, their ship and the whole universe?

Comment

Originally posted by Magrat View Post
                Stargate Universe 2: The Ungatening.

Personally I'd be happy with Stargate Universe: The Ultimate Fate - where the crew of Destiny wake up in the next galaxy and somehow find out what the 'ultimate fate of the universe' is and it's happening far sooner than they thought! Can the team band together and manage to use the ancient technology to save their lives, their ship and the whole universe?
                Plus 'Ultimate Fate' applies to them as we're learning what their fate is beyond the end of the series. (because over-explaining double meanings of titles is as helpful as over-explaining jokes)

Comment

Stargate 2, spacegate
                  Stargate 3 gamergate
                  Stargate 4 wikigate
                  Stargate 5: front gate

Comment

Originally posted by Mnikolic View Post
                    Stargate: The Last Spin
                    Points to Mnikolic for making us laugh

Comment

Stargate: Who left the damned thing open, the dog got out...

Comment

Stargate: The Final Frontier.

Comment

Stargate: Insurrection
                          sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

Stargate: The Wormhole Awakens
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Stargate: Destiny

Comment

Working...
                              X