Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions For Defiance...

Where did the Volge run off too?

I mean we saw them int the pilot episode but wow that was it?

In the game they are everywhere........Where did they vanish in the show?

Will they come back?

Also what does 2099 have to do with the ninety niners?

Why "prosperity in 99?"

Is there more to this?

And the 99ers are not all bad after all the smelters look after all the bridges and stuff......So they're not all bad, they just need taming ....
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Where did the Volge run off too?

I mean we saw them int the pilot episode but wow that was it?

In the game they are everywhere........Where did they vanish in the show?

Will they come back?
    Well after the war they retreated undergound but surface only to find arktech, so maybe they are building something, perhaps they want to terraform Earth for themselves. The ones in the show were hired (most likely with arktech) to attack the town, the ones in the game seem to be drawn there by the arkfalls and various ark-a-brac in the area. I think something is planned for them in the game, maybe we will get to go down into one of their colonies.

Also what does 2099 have to do with the ninety niners?

Why "prosperity in 99?"

Is there more to this?

And the 99ers are not all bad after all the smelters look after all the bridges and stuff......So they're not all bad, they just need taming ....
    What I got from it was that by the year 2099 they would have made so much money that they and their children and childrens children could retire. (If you look at the stockpile in Mine 99 it is a LOT of gulanite) The smelters only look after the bridges so the 99ers can keep bringing gulanite to Mine 99, although at this point its more that they know nothing else. There is that road through Marin thats all metal and nice, maybe they built that as well, but then it would go to Mine 99 I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post

What I got from it was that by the year 2099 they would have made so much money that they and their children and childrens children could retire. (If you look at the stockpile in Mine 99 it is a LOT of gulanite) The smelters only look after the bridges so the 99ers can keep bringing gulanite to Mine 99, although at this point its more that they know nothing else. There is that road through Marin thats all metal and nice, maybe they built that as well, but then it would go to Mine 99 I suppose.

That's true.........

But mind you it is SO MUCH FUN to set the smelters tanks on fire and watch them run around screaming "it burns it burns" ............ So fun
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X