2015 DragonCon Sept 4 - Sept 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 DragonCon Sept 4 - Sept 7

2015 memberships are on sale now for $75, and are available through September 15, 2014. Convention will be held September 4 - September 7, 2015.

After the 15th prices will start increasing. They don't have a schedule of pricing changes at what dates yet. Will watch for that update.
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

https://www.facebook.com/DragonConHotelConnection is a good place to find out the most current hotel booking information.

If you haven't been to DragonCon before know that getting a hotel room can be difficult to get at "con rates" as they tend to be released in blocks at specific dates/times and reservation lines will be swamped. Sell out happens in less than 30 minutes these days at 5 host hotels (Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Westin, and Sheraton).

You should be able to find out about real time room block releases, "overflow" hotels and other good hotels in the area from this site and the Dragoncon.org website as info becomes available.

eta: DragonCon.org has started updating their hotel page with info that is currently available. http://www.dragoncon.org/?q=host_hotels_view#Hyatt
    Last edited by taris-eirien; 03 September 2014, 03:45 PM. Reason: more info
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

1st guest announcement.

Gary Chalk

sigpic

Comment

2nd announcement.

Gary Jones

sigpic

Comment

DCon hasn't announced it yet but Paul McGillion retweeted a tweet confirming he will be here this year.

Paul McGillion retweeted
          Mare W @mclemon13 · 3h 3 hours ago

@StargateAddicts @courtam3 @StargateFG @thegatecast @GateWorld @BeyondTheGateBg @Oshyan1 @PaulyMcGillion JUST CONFIRMED DRAGON CON 2015

sigpic

Comment

Going. Been wanting to go for a while for a certain marriage between two destined lovebirds.
            Back from the grave.

Comment

Paul McGillion

Teryl Rothery

sigpic

Comment

Peter Kelamis - Adam Brody on Stargate Universe.

Aaron Abrams - Kanayo, one of Ford's gang who kidnapped Sheppard's team in The Lost Boys/The Hive episodes of Stargate Atlantis. I don't know if he'll be on any Stargate panels. He's a regular on Hannibal so he'll probably be attend whatever track that show belongs to.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

DC just posted that David Hewlett is coming!!

https://twitter.com/DragonCon/status/629029895608401920

sigpic

Comment

David Hewlett talks Dragon Con in this Aug 6, 2015 video.

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

I'm going. Is Paul McGillion hosting the Don S David Charity auction? That should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post
                        I'm going. Is Paul McGillion hosting the Don S David Charity auction? That should be fun.
                        Yes, I have heard that he is hosting the auction. It did it 2 or 3 years ago and did a great job.

sigpic

Comment

The apps for DragonCon are out.

Here is the pocket program: http://advertising.dragoncon.org/wp-...-FINAL-web.pdf

1 week to go!

sigpic

Comment

Got the app and already planning my tracks! Now just trying to get my costume together last minute...

Comment

Sun Sept 7 Stargate panel. David Hewlett, Garry Chalk, Peter Kelamis, Teryl Rothery, Gary Jones.

Last edited by watcher652; 28 September 2015, 12:58 PM.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
                              X