No announcement yet.

Dark Water (3411/811)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenna is leaving anyway so it doesn't matter.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post

MISSY: You know the key strategic weakness of the human race? The dead outnumber the living.

I have trouble with that statement... Yes, there's only around 7 billion of us humans on this planet... And, according to the first Google hit I found, something like 100 billion have existed since "the beginning". BUT - this implies that the Missy/Cybermen have been in situ since the Dawn of Time, harvesting the dead... and I'm sorry - but that's absurd... Who'd wait 100,000 odd years just to reap bodies... And, if they've got 100 billion Cybermen now... Don't forget 1 Dalek could wipe them all out in a few seconds...
      You're right it is absurd.. When did they claim to have 100 billion Cybermen?

They didn't claim to have been collecting since humans first evolved... And even if they had, Missy/The Master is a Time Lord/Lady (Time Person?) She probably has a TARDIS of her own and can travel through time as easily as The Doctor does. There would be no need to wait.

Comment

Cool episode, and lots to think about...
        sigpic

Comment

And just as I read this got this in my Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/maine.ghost...type=1&theater

I am not sure if it is true but it's creepy enough to fit in with this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            And just as I read this got this in my Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/maine.ghost...type=1&theater

I am not sure if it is true but it's creepy enough to fit in with this episode.
            There's a whole Schroedinger's Cat thing going on there.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

^^^^^^^^ I know

I don't think the actual figure is 7 minutes but it is creepy that your brain is alive when you die...

Comment

Time would have to be stretched REALLY thin to be replaying the whole of your life in 7 minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
                  Time would have to be stretched REALLY thin to be replaying the whole of your life in 7 minutes...
                  But what if time dilates inside the mind? seconds become hours etc. Don't worry Missy will take care of you

Comment

Working...
                  X