• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Water (3411/811)

Visit the Episode GuideDOCTOR WHO - SEASON 34
    DARK WATER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 3411 (811)
    Danny Pink is drawn into the mysterious world of the Nethersphere, prompting Clara to take extreme measures to seek the Doctor's help. Meanwhile Missy prepares to come face-to-face with the Doctor and unveil the secret of the "3W" corporation.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 November 2014, 09:44 PM.

So, not as shocking as we thought it would be...
    But still bloody brilliant!

Comment

One word re Missy.YES!!!

I'll go away now...
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

wow a sex change lol ....

I was correct in saying the nethersphere was not a heaven/hell. In all of Doctor Who, i dont think there has been portrayals of God. There was the devil in one of the episodes though.
        "You don't know half of it".
        Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
        (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Amazing episode.

Was hoping it wouldnt be the Master though, was hoping for Rani just for a change, have to admit, little bit let down

Comment

I think the reveal was awesome, but because theres been so much speculation on it, it isnt as shocking as it could have been.

Still think it was a brilliant part one. The skeleton/cybermen reveal also wasnt so shocking because we knew they were going to be there...

Comment

Brilliant absolutely brilliant.... However.... during the song and dance about who Missy was I was really hoping she'd end up being Romana.... and evil Romana would have been awesome.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

That may actually have been the least shocking revelation ever - I've been working with that particular assumption/speculation since 'Deep Breath'. That said, Michelle Gomez is perfect for the part.

Rest of the episode was okay, some great bits, a lot of overblown mediocre bits. Hoping next week's is truly shocking though.
                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                sigpic
                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                  That may actually have been the least shocking revelation ever - I've been working with that particular assumption/speculation since 'Deep Breath'. That said, Michelle Gomez is perfect for the part.

Rest of the episode was okay, some great bits, a lot of overblown mediocre bits. Hoping next week's is truly shocking though.
                  Yeah, Im hoping there are more shocks still to come...

Id say the episode was pretty intense, but would have been nicer for the cybermen involvement to have been kept hush hush, but that would have been impossible. Two questions popped into my head though, how did the android get to Missy in episode one, and how did people from the future end up there?
                  Last edited by Teddybrown; 01 November 2014, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Despite feeling so slow, it rattled through to the end before I knew what had happened. Interesting reveal about Missy, so can't wait for next week. Will be interesting to watch again, knowing the big secret.

Comment

Since most of he conversation will probably dealing with the end, I think it's best to focus on the start for a short while and just say.... BEST CLARA MOMENT EVER! She was legitimately scary.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Tbh, Im not really going to serve full judgement on this episode till we have seen part two. We stil have a few shocks to come I think, and once we have seen both, Ill cast full judgement then.

Comment

Ok, I'll own up and admit that when Missy said the Doctor had "left her behind", I thought she was Susan.
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Surprised no-one is discussing Clara's betrayal. I suppose since she had sacrificed herself to save the Doctor she is allowed one betrayal?
                            "You don't know half of it".
                            Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                            (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

1. Clara does not seem to have turned evil...yet...just lost the plot and the DR's in a generous mood...

2. Missy = Master...OK..slightly cliche...but the Master's a cool badguy.

3. No Danny...do not become a Cyberman...this is the sort of thing that makes that race freaky...

Very interesting certainly...
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X