Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rushy View Post
    (I'm calling dibs on flashbacks!!)
    I agree. We are still in the 50th anniversary year & I think there is going to be something special about the last couple of episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      I agree. We are still in the 50th anniversary year & I think there is going to be something special about the last couple of episodes.
      Um, no we're not. The 50th anniversary year was 2013.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

What Blen means (and I'm sure she'll correct me if I'm wrong), if that the twelve months from November 2013 to November 2014 is the anniversary year.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
          What Blen means (and I'm sure she'll correct me if I'm wrong), if that the twelve months from November 2013 to November 2014 is the anniversary year.
          Oh. Fair enough.
          I feel like crying because there's no Paul McGann special coming up. And I never cry.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
            Yes. That's what I meant.

Comment

Is Clara Missy? Ooh excited if true
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                Is Clara Missy? Ooh excited if true
                I think all the Clara's we have seen are clones of Missy but younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                  I think all the Clara's we have seen are clones of Missy but younger.

Oooh so who was the Impossible Girl? The one that went in the Doctor's timestream?

Comment

I don't think the Clara's are clone anymore. I forgot at least one of them had parents.

Comment

Pretty good episode overall.
                      sigpic

Comment

so who was the person behind all this?
                        "You don't know half of it".
                        Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                        (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

I doubt we will ever know.

Comment

Unless the writer is playing LONG game...

Comment

Well GUS has been around since the end of season 5. He was the one that contacted The Doctor back then about this train so I'm assuming it's someone who has wanted the Doctor on the train for a very long time...

Originally I was thinking it was the GI but he's now dead. Or even The Master before his sex change...

Comment

Working...
                              X