No announcement yet.

Robot of Sherwood (3403/803)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will definitely watch it again, if only because irksome heckling aircrew prevented me from hearing all of the more subtle dialogue... -_-

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Actually found myself enjoying the episode a whole lot. It was fun.

Only thing was the resolution at the end with the Arrow, really 3 people to shoot an arrow, and that was it to get the ship in orbit..... Then what it just blows up?

The ending kind of spoilt the fun of the episode for me but overall better then the prrevious one...
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

An arrow made of gold that would be sodding heavy...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
          An arrow made of gold that would be sodding heavy...
          From the size of it, it would weigh at least half a kilo - can you imagine trying to fire such a thing??
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            From the size of it, it would weigh at least half a kilo - can you imagine trying to fire such a thing??
            Indeed - I imagine it would take at least two people to stabilise the bow and another to actually generate enough tension energy to achieve sufficient kinetic energy to generate the required effect... on wait....

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
              Indeed - I imagine it would take at least two people to stabilise the bow and another to actually generate enough tension energy to achieve sufficient kinetic energy to generate the required effect... on wait....

Yet every single person that handled it treated it as if it weighed nothing............

Same for the golden book in The Mummy. If that book was real no one could lift it with no help...
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

A Whovian conundrum
                sigpic

Comment

I hate the fact I see all the new episodes one day after they air for you guys. I keep waiting for it to air on my TV whilst there's tons of comments being already written. So frustrating.
                  On a plus note, my review of Robot Of Sherwood is now out.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Well, those of us in the US see it about 12 hours after the British premier, so there is nothing to be done but avoid the internet
                    sigpic

Comment

Was fun episode, I did enjoy it, but the Robin/Doctor posturing got to be annoying after a while. I liked the Doctor doing the medical tests on the Merry Men to try to prove they weren't real. And the sweet surprise at the end with the girl prisoner, why did I not see that?? It was obvious!

Comment

I think my fave thing was the Doctor fighting with a spoon in the beginning.

Did Robin Hood remind anyone else of the Flashheart one from the Blackadder Back and Forth?
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                          I think my fave thing was the Doctor fighting with a spoon in the beginning.

Did Robin Hood remind anyone else of the Flashheart one from the Blackadder Back and Forth?
                          "I've got an idea, and it's hot as my pants!"
                          Ah HA HA HA HA!!

sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by gatefan1976 View Post
                            "i've got an idea, and it's hot as my pants!"
                            ah ha ha ha ha!!

woof!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flyboy View Post
                              woof!
                              am i pleased to see you or have i just put a canoe in my pocket!? Down boy! Down!
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I adored the spoon/sword fight. One of the best parts.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X