Into the Dalek (3402/802)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    See that would be totally awesome......... Why can't you take Moffat's place?
    ...Now I'm torn... on the one hand, I love the Moff... on the other... personal glory... hmmm.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      I actually devised a follow up story to the Christmas invasion, coco, where in the future when Earth has finally gained space capability, UNIT is waging war on the sycorax themselves. The Doctor materialises aboard one of their ships where the admiral of the fleet explains that their in a war for their survival and fighting for survival, which the Doctor is ready to believe (as he tends to do with UNIT commanders), only to discover later that the ship is loaded with nuclear warheads and after pressing the issue for a while figures out that they're going all Ender on the sycorax and going for their homeworld. Doctor gets real pissed off and gives a whole speech about how the sycorax aren't some faceless evil enemy, but a culture that is filled with history and life that is just as equal as earth's and reveals that the sycorax started out as the same as earth, just defending themselves.
      In the end the Doctor is forced to take a stand and stop the UNIT ships, but he also makes sure the sycorax can't retaliate either.
      A good story, and future UNIT would be really cool, but the Sycorax were very boring villains with their Halloween mask faces.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        I actually devised a follow up story to the Christmas invasion, coco, where in the future when Earth has finally gained space capability, UNIT is waging war on the sycorax themselves. The Doctor materialises aboard one of their ships where the admiral of the fleet explains that their in a war for their survival and fighting for survival, which the Doctor is ready to believe (as he tends to do with UNIT commanders), only to discover later that the ship is loaded with nuclear warheads and after pressing the issue for a while figures out that they're going all Ender on the sycorax and going for their homeworld. Doctor gets real pissed off and gives a whole speech about how the sycorax aren't some faceless evil enemy, but a culture that is filled with history and life that is just as equal as earth's and reveals that the sycorax started out as the same as earth, just defending themselves.
        In the end the Doctor is forced to take a stand and stop the UNIT ships, but he also makes sure the sycorax can't retaliate either.

Oh, that sounds great! Well, maybe you haven't got to tale over from Moffat completly, just force him to let you write this episode ;-)

A good story, and future UNIT would be really cool, but the Sycorax were very boring villains with their Halloween mask faces.
        I rather liked their robes But yeah, they wear quite boring. Doesn't mean you could make them more interessting by couloring their backround a little etc.
        Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Well the Sycorax were part of the Pandorica conspiracy.
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

That's true but even a boring villain can be made more interesting with the right story.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
            X