No announcement yet.

Continuum Season 4??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No word still, personally I won't mind if it gets cancelled if they give us a movie to end the series and give us closure. Please a movie if not the series

Comment

I agree, just something. I hate when shows end on cliffhangers.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, it's official...Simon Barry announced on Twitter that we are getting a season 4 but with only six episodes and then Continuum is over.

Sorry, can't post the twitter announcement link. Have a new computer and some things that worked in the past, aren't working on this one so I've got a bit of learning, getting use to sort of thing.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Well Frak. Renewed BUT for only 6 episodes to tie things up! Um... since when was Showcase called SyFy! WTF.

http://www.shawmedia.ca/Media/PressR...eId=6442460551
          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Join my pity party. Lost Girl on it's last season. Continuum getting a short last season. Hoping there's some more Canadian shows to fill those voids. Orphan Black and Bitten better be safe for awhile!
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I'm so accustomed series that are canceled with cliffhangers. I feel absurdly grateful for a six-episode wind down.

Comment

Honestly this was expected.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Gah! It seems so many good shows are made just to be taken away early.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Good news and bad news my friends...

Showcase has renewed Continuum for a 4th season. However, it will only be 6 episodes long to air in 2015 and it will also be its last.

I'm happy it gets to end in a proper manner, too soon but proper nonetheless.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

At least we get an ending, six episodes are better than an announcement that it's cancelled and that's it folks! At least it goes out on a high. I'm looking forward to finding out what kind of future will be created in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                        At least we get an ending, six episodes are better than an announcement that it's cancelled and that's it folks! At least it goes out on a high. I'm looking forward to finding out what kind of future will be created in the end.

I was just about ready to write the show off as cancelled, so I'm glad we'll get closure, even if it's only in a short season.
                        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                        - R.E.M.

Comment

Really happy about the 6 episodes. Continuum started to go a little down hill for me, not saying I didn't want more I love the show but I was hoping it would end in 1 or 2 season. The fact that it's not getting cancelled and is ending with 6 episode for them to do something amazing is making me look really forward to it.

As for the actors I wish them the best of luck on getting more known, they're pretty good

Comment

I CAN'T Wait For Season 4 of Continuum xD

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                              I'm so accustomed series that are canceled with cliffhangers. I feel absurdly grateful for a six-episode wind down.
                              This. Exactly this.
                              Also, I felt like they were simultaneously taking the show in a really interesting direction in the third seasons, while also really seeming to mishandle some of the relationships within that direction. Some things just weren't gelling for me, but the branching timelines and the way things were shifting.. really looking forward to getting a wrap-up, even if it's just six episodes.

Comment

So....when are these 6 episodes supposed to air?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X