Continuum Season 4??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    So....when are these 6 episodes supposed to air?
    Beginning of september...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Beginning of september...
      Oklie doklie!
      sigpic

Comment

September 4 on Showcase in Canada. September 11 on Syfy.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
          September 4 on Showcase in Canada. September 11 on Syfy.
          Thanks for the update.

Comment

Showcase are airing the 2/3rd seasons at the moment to usher in the new episodes. Can't wait.

Comment

I've been watching an episode a day on Netflix, following the lead of the Continuum Facebook page. Today it was the Season Two premiere. If I can keep up, the marathon will end on Sept. 3, the day before it starts again on Showcase.

Comment

I've rewatched S1/2 on NF, and have all of season 3 on the DVR.
                I typically do that for shows I like. DVR them as they come out, and keep the most recent season until it is available on NF/etc. Currently, I have Continuum, Doctor Who, Falling Skies, The Last Ship and one or two others I can't remember right now from last year on there. So I can rewatch before the next season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  I've rewatched S1/2 on NF, and have all of season 3 on the DVR.
                  I typically do that for shows I like. DVR them as they come out, and keep the most recent season until it is available on NF/etc. Currently, I have Continuum, Doctor Who, Falling Skies, The Last Ship and one or two others I can't remember right now from last year on there. So I can rewatch before the next season starts.
                  Season 3 is already on Netflix, so you've got two options for watching it.

Comment

I can't wait until the Sept 11th showing! While I'll be sad when the season is over, I'm glad that we're getting a proper conclusion to the series.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can't wait until the Sept 11th showing! While I'll be sad when the season is over, I'm glad that we're getting a proper conclusion to the series.

Me too! After a disappointing letdown of a conclusion from Falling Skies my hopes are Continuum can conclude well. Such a great show. Only 7 more days to go.

Comment

I absolutely agree! (it's showing at 11pm here, thank goodness for the DVR!)

Comment

Well, that was an interesting start of the last season -- albeit a little confusing.

Comment

It was a bit confusing! Nice to see everyone back though. I missed turning on the PVR as I go out on Fridays, good thing Showcase has the aired episodes available for streaming, I got to see it today.

The bit at the end....

Spoiler:
                            ...was that hologram Keira's husband from the future? I couldn't quite work out who it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                              The bit at the end....

Spoiler:
                              ...was that hologram Keira's husband from the future? I couldn't quite work out who it was.
                              Spoiler:
                              It was future warlord Kellog.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Sorry for the delay, Canada viewers! The Season Four folder is now open for business, with the official discussion thread for the season premiere:

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/9...st-Hours-(401)

Comment

Working...
                                X