revolution/postman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

revolution/postman

i started to watch the rerun of revolution on pick tv on uk freeview tv. i enjoy it very much but what i was superised about is how the series is like the kevin costner film the postman i wonder if any one else on this forum has noticed this.

Also i have now found out only two series was made it is so like the companys to axe something with out telling the end story.

Yes but it did have 42 episodes when most shows that last 2 seasons have between 20 and 26. Sucks that it was cancelled but hopefully it will come back some how.

Comment

Originally posted by markgeorgetwo View Post
      i started to watch the rerun of revolution on pick tv on uk freeview tv. i enjoy it very much but what i was superised about is how the series is like the kevin costner film the postman i wonder if any one else on this forum has noticed this.

Also i have now found out only two series was made it is so like the companys to axe something with out telling the end story.
      Not really. The Postman had tech that worked, but not enough for society to keep up.

Comment

Working...
      X