X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F.A.C.T.S. 2014 - 18 &19 October 2014 - Flanders Expo Gent Belgium

The 24th edition of FACTS will take place on october 18&19th
    Place to be : Flanders Expo - Gent - Belgium

After 21 years, FACTS is still the biggest festival of its kind in Belgium & The Netherlands.
    This year, we have rented 28.000m² space to welcome our 31 000 visitors from last year and lots of newcomers.

And we have already annouced 2 Stargate Guests:

Christopher Judge (Teal'c)
    Robert Knepper (Simeon in Stargate Universe and of course famous as T-bag in Prison Break)
    Sylvester McCoy (The hobbit, The 7th Doctor)
    More guests will follow soon.

AND we have a big suprise coming up to celebrate 20 years of Stargate. More news very soon.

More info : www.facts.be

We still have signed Stargate pictures for sale in our Shop section from :
    - Don S. Davis (LAST ONE)
    - Corin Nemec
    - Paul McGillion
    - Cliff Simon
    - Morena Baccarin (LAST ONE)

Christopher-Judge1.jpg
    RobertKnepper3.jpg

Tickets can be sold on this page : http://www.facts.be/tickets

Probably going to be there... maybe... depends...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm going ^^. Still need to find a other comstume and hope that the first one will arive one time. *hoping*
      sigpic

Comment

In the meantime we have also added Carrie Fisher on our guest list who will be only present on sunday.

And we have some other big Stargate news :

F.A.C.T.S. celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Stargate movie! Discover at the event the largest exhibition of the Stargate universe in Europe. Marvel at more than 70 original screen costumes (Goa’ulds, Jaffas, Oris, Wraiths, etc.) and props (weapons, throne, etc.), and get your picture taken in front of a life-size replica of the Stargate itself!

And there is more:
        Be amazed by a fan club rebuilding a perfect – scale 1:1 – Stargate copy, with rotating and flashing parts! Witness the construction progress on the spot.

Further meet the Stargate Network team, developing a game around the Stargate Universe. You will have the chance to experience the excitement of a Stargate Command technician operating the Gate!

Last but not least, we welcome two Stargate actors at F.A.C.T.S.! Come and greet Christopher Judge (Teal’c,) and Robert Knepper (Simeon) in person.

StargateExpo_EN.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mrfacts View Post
          In the meantime we have also added Carrie Fisher on our guest list who will be only present on sunday.
          Whom I recently learned is the daughter of none other than Debbie Reynolds, whom I absolutely adore in Singing In The Rain.

Originally posted by mrfacts View Post
          Be amazed by a fan club rebuilding a perfect – scale 1:1 – Stargate copy, with rotating and flashing parts! Witness the construction progress on the spot.
          Children of MacGuyver? Now them, I'd love to meet.

Comment

As mrfacts did announce it, Stargate Network will be present at F.A.C.T.S. 2014!

We have a topic here on Gateworld, please check it out if you'd like to know more about (as far as we know) the only Stargate game still il creation.

Stargate Network, a Stargate 3D Fan-Game. Find our demo on ModDB.
            And comment it on this GW Forum Thread

Comment

Originally posted by moy View Post
              As mrfacts did announce it, Stargate Network will be present at F.A.C.T.S. 2014!
              Weren't you guys present last year as well?

Or am I misremembering that... I am remembering something Stargate-related but I can't be sure about it.

Comment

Other groups were surely present, like (I think) our friends of Props Memorabilia. But I do not think there was a team making a Stargate game...
                As far as I know, we seem to be the only group still working on a Stargate game, it's sad. (I'd be glad to be proven wrong )

Comment

Mmm... then it might have been something else. Oh well...

Depending on the platform, I'm game.

Comment

It's the first time that Props Memorabilia go out France to make an exhibition.
                    I know an other game : http://www.cnc-sgu.fr/
                    (French, again ^^)
                    Props Memorabilia, the first Stargate Props' Museum of Europe!
                    On FACEBOOK too.

Why buy props if its only for our eyes, and for that they stay on a wardrobe or take dust?
                    May as well give them a second live, to use them on fan-films and exhibit them for our's and fan's pleasure!

THAT'S OUR AIM !

Comment

Originally posted by Bra'zat View Post
                      (French, again ^^)
                      CnC Stargate Universe is a "mod", not really a game in itself (it means, you need another game to make it work). But it's an awesome mod, yes! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Bra'zat View Post
                        (French, again ^^)
                        CnC Stargate Universe is a "mod", not really a game in itself (it means, you need another game to make it work). But it's an awesome mod, yes! :-)

Comment

Just a last reminder that F.A.C.T.S 2014 is this weekend.

Christopher Judge has landed in Belgium.
                          And the Expo will look great.

See you all this weekend
                          www.facts.be

Comment

I'll be there.

To anyone going, you can find me at the stargate. I'm the (skinny) girl with the glasses and the Belgian flag on the sleeve (or the black SG1-vest).

Comment

I will actually be in Belgium on Friday and Saturday....last time I was at F.A.C.T.S....this time I'll be with my husband a few miles across from Gent, in Mechelen visiting his family.....I sort of wish I was going to be there but duty calls and the lure of a nice new hotel won out...

Hope everyone has a great time...I thoroughly enjoyed my time last year when Michael Shanks was there...

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                              X