Ancient Tablets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Tablets

Hi *waves* So. I have these Ancient tablets and.. I haven't sold any yet but I was wondering.. would anyone out there be interested in buying one?

..I plan to start selling them on ebay soon.. but I've been a bit nervous about it About what people will think about them.. and if they're really good enough to sell..

They're made of fibreglass and are completely solid And very strong.. Painted in acrylic paints and then coated in a matt lacquer to protect the paint without making the tablets all shiny..

I put the thread in the SG-1 forum because the stone tablets seem more like the SG-1 Ancients than the Atlantis Ancients.. The text is from the Ancient book Daniel found in Avalon

they are super cool and i will be having one
    sigpic

Comment

I have three wrapped in bubblewrap ready to go

I thought they would be good for fan films.. or cosplay If anyone out there was looking for original props based on the series..

Comment

How much are they with shipping to USA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post

I have three wrapped in bubblewrap ready to go

I thought they would be good for fan films.. or cosplay If anyone out there was looking for original props based on the series..
          *waits*
          sigpic

Comment

Shipping to the USA, I think will cost around £10.. that's how much it cost for the Wraith Stunners... so.. £50?

Originally posted by pookey View Post
            *waits*
            I thought Pookey wanted the Jel action figure

It has realistic rum-drinking action

Comment

£50 is over $80 in usd, sorry I didn't realize it would be that much. Maybe later I'll get one though. But they really do look amazing! I love the paint job! Keep up the good work PH

Comment

How much were you thinking?

Comment

Well, I don't mean to insult you but another person in the USA sells a similar one for $40 shipped. So I was thinking of $40 including shipping. Sorry if that's too low, but I can't pay $82.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    Shipping to the USA, I think will cost around £10.. that's how much it cost for the Wraith Stunners... so.. £50?

I thought Pookey wanted the Jel action figure

It has realistic rum-drinking action
                    You have one ?

Originally posted by chevron View Post
                    Well, I don't mean to insult you but another person in the USA sells a similar one for $40 shipped. So I was thinking of $40 including shipping. Sorry if that's too low, but I can't pay $82.
                    Shipping fees can be quite expensive to the States
                    sigpic

Comment

You have one ?

Shipping fees can be quite expensive to the States
                      I agree. Sometimes when I ship outside the US it can cost $60. However PH said it would be around $15. That would leave PH with $25, if she doesn't want to do that it's fine, I'll buy a similar one.

Comment

Ok, i have just received this in the post a few mins ago, and i am impressed, its solid and i love the writing on it, its very well crafted. This isn't the first piece of PHs work i have had, she also does replicator blocks, two of my friends have these and they love them. Thank you PH, your work is exceptional.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok, i have just received this in the post a few mins ago, and i am impressed, its solid and i love the writing on it, its very well crafted. This isn't the first piece of PHs work i have had, she also does replicator blocks, two of my friends have these and they love them. Thank you PH, your work is exceptional.
                          Do you have a wraith stunner by PH? I may buy one from PH. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY pookey!!! At least in the us its September 17th

Comment

Nope, just the tablet and replicator blocks, wish i had the puddlejumper as well. And thank you, its the 17th here still
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I really do want a puddle jumper but don't know if PH still has any left. I'm not gonna get any replicator blocks as I already have several screen used blocks.

Comment

Working...
                              X