No announcement yet.

Shoot the Moon (412)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. OH come on...they expected us to buy that cocoon vision?

2. Wasn't expecting MIra to show.

3. Lexi had to go though really.

4. What happened to that first woman that got whacked by the worms?

5. And who in this reality has gotten Tom's attention?

Interesting enough...
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

The new alien

"The Great Enemies are an alien race that drove the Espheni from their home and have been causing them to flee to the Milky Way Galaxy, conquering planet after planet. They are indirectly responsible for the Invasion of Earth, the Volm-Espheni War, and the enslavement of the Skitters. According to Scorch, they are approaching. Currently, they are fast approaching Earth.

As of Shoot the Moon, at least one member of the species has arrived at Earth having rescued Tom Mason from his damaged Beamer. Upon meeting, Tom described him or her as "beautiful."

http://fallingskies.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Enemy
      sigpic

Comment

So they are the ultimate baddies.. interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by KeV057 View Post
          My guess is the "new" aliens are the original Skitters before the mutation by the Espheni..
          So, it looks like several of us guess the same answer. I almost hope we're wrong, just for the sake of being surprised.

Comment

The thing i was wondering is, why didnt they just send the beamer they were on crashing to the complex on the moon, they both could have gotten home on the overlords ship, sure they werent sure how many skitters would be on the ship but none seem to rush to the overlords aid i just think that would have been a better plan, Would the beamer not have made enough of a bang to explode moon complex?

and yeah the new race that saved tom mason are proto skitters or whatever there going to call the race, thought crossed my mind that maybe it was toms late wife and she was posing as a human or something thats why the comment "oh my god your beautiful" but i dont think thats how its gonna play out
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

I feel the whole season is problematic compared to the previous seasons, seasons 2 and 3 were really good. But the Lexi character is weird and Tom and his family all becoming super hero's is a really negative turn for the series. Season 4 and most of the episodes didn't really click for me. I hope season five will be a good one, as it is the final season and needs to resolve it self with really good episodes and a good ending. As with a lot of finales they are somewhat less then satisfactory.

Comment

Working...
              X