• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Till Death Do Us Part (409)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FOUR
    TILL DEATH DO US PART
    EPISODE NUMBER - 409
    Tom leads a team in search of a cache of Volm equipment to help with an ambitious plan to attack an Espheni power station on the moon. Meanwhile Ben offers to help Maggie learn to deal with her new equipment and abilities, and Matt is reunited with his friend from the youth camp.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 September 2014, 09:52 PM.

So, we are finally wrapping it up to the season finale, didn't realise it was so close!

Definitely don't see the whole of the Mason family making it out alive...

Comment

What is it with the masons? EVERYONE has done so many stupid things, that not one should be alive anymore, but all still get out alive each and every time. The Youngest, was WAY too damn trusting with his GF from that indoc camp, but then again i wonder why no one thought to SEARCH her after they tied her up.

Glad to see though that pope's potential GF is leaving. IMO she never fit in.
      And the love triangle between Maggie and Ben/Hal is definitely heating up!

Comment

It was adults fault for leaving the kid with his girlfriend.

Comment

I think Pope will go after her...

Yeah, would you really believe she just threw it away, if your going to tie her up, atleast give her a good search too...

Comment

yeah, Pope will definitely go after Sara...
            Yes, I also wondered why would they leave Ben alone to watch Mira? and why didn't they search her better? I figured she'd turned after Ben had left the camp by the way she was talking.
            How is it that Epsheni moon base was never detected before by the Volm?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
              It was adults fault for leaving the kid with his girlfriend.
              True, but it was also his fault for trusting her as much as he did.

IIRC they said they never though to look up there.. They were concentrating on finding it down here.
              Though one thing that has bugged me. Three times now we have seen the outside of those beamers/shuttles the Espheni use, and they look barely taller than a normal average male adult (5ft 10). BUT they look much larger inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                yeah, Pope will definitely go after Sara...
                Yes, I also wondered why would they leave Ben alone to watch Mira? and why didn't they search her better? I figured she'd turned after Ben had left the camp by the way she was talking.
                Matt is the youngest, Ben is the teen with alien spikes.

That's true, the Volm were just waiting to bring their ships in all last season and yet, they didn't detect any odd energy signatures?

Mayne, they never saw the Espheni use a planet's lunar satellite in such a way.

One question I have is, I thought the Espheni were using our nuclear power plants and other materials to power their mechs and potentially other tech.

Comment

Since we destroyed one of them, maybe they felt that keeping on using earth based sources was a weak spot?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    Since we destroyed one of them, maybe they felt that keeping on using earth based sources was a weak spot?
                    Maybe, I thought though a character speculated that it was easier for the Espheni to use our resources instead hauling their own.

It is still possible, that they are mining or taking materials from Earth to the Moon for use in that reactor/power plant.

Comment

1. OK...Hal/Ben/Maggie was a car crash waiting to happen...

2. Sorry for Matt but you had to wonder about Vera....

3. "We choose to go to the moon..." I presume they can find spacesuits...
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                      X