• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painted From Memory (209)

Visit the Episode GuideDEFIANCE - SEASON TWO
    PAINTED FROM MEMORY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 209
    After Kenya Rosewater returns to Defiance Doc Yewll tries to help her recover her missing memories -- while concealing her own secrets. Meanwhile a shocked Stahma searches for evidence of Keyna's fate a year ago.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 May 2015, 09:34 PM.

So, Kenya is really dead. Pottinger is confirmed to be nuttier than a fruitcake and the Rafe/what's his face partnership still carries on.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I was actually really relieved that they weren't bringing Kenya back as a full time cast member. I've enjoyed the dynamic of the show this season with how they have shuffled things a bit...not that I really disliked her.

Doc Yule's character needs more focus, or something. I feel like she doesn't really have a personal purpose, what is her motivation? What does she want? Does she want to be redeemed? Is she truly a bad person? I liked her better when she was walking the road to redemption, "this is my penance" but now she seems like a sociopath.

Looks like things are about to get interesting with Irisa, at this point I'm still pretty unsure. I have a feeling they'll all end up dead (except Irisa) but I hope they can keep Socar around as I really liked his character in Season 1.

I know Nolan picks at him a bit, but Tommy needs to grow up.
      sigpic

Comment

So this entire Kenya plot was a crazy attempt to get into Amanda's pants.

Comment

Working...
        X